Talking Stocks in 2021

jaisonline

HIMS continuing to rally HARD  easy online boner pills for the win.  been in this one since it was OAC back in november before it got SPAC'd.  sort of like Roman but with JLo and ARod as brand image makers, not some geek and his dad.

Edited by cladner

1 minute ago, Ed Mack said:

Iam crying buckets NOT

Talk about an elitist slap in the face , another msnbc ‘ expert’  said these redditors should take sell their stock and donate the profits to the food bank

so if we normal slobs make some money we should donate it while the fat cats buy more mansions 

• Like 4

The greatest part of this story is currently coming to light. Many now believe that in reality the reddit crowd have nowhere close to the amount of buying to power to cause all the short squeeze. They saw in reality it has been other hedge funds playing the game.....

Epic twist and irony if true. Personally I believe it, at least to some extent.

The greatest part of this story is currently coming to light. Many now believe that in reality the reddit crowd have nowhere close to the amount of buying to power to cause all the short squeeze. They saw in reality it has been other hedge funds playing the game.....

Or is it part of the continuing psyop against the retail holder to convince them they need to get out because they’re “not having any real effect?”

2 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

sharks eat sharks right...we are all krill in comparison

8 hours ago, Bricklectic said:

In my uninformed opinion, this is highly likely. Blackrock, Vanguard and other massive companoies have substantial interest in Gamestop. The chances of retail investors who are along for the ride with <10 shares each having enough to clout to significantly affect the market seems improbable.

22 hours ago, spener90 said:

I sold my AMC this morning, from my Roth so no taxes. Made 4k in a week, it might do better, but I'm sticking with my financial goals. So I guess I no longer have diamond hands, or whatever they are calling it.

Feeling pretty happy about my decision now.

• Like 3