Harry Potter 2020

t_mafia

8 minutes ago, Mrbigz8657 said:

I have a medieval market village sitting around do you guys think with some changes I can build into a Diagon alley street with this thing. Just curious to see someone else’s opinion 

if memory on that set serves, I think it's a better fit for the small town near Hogwarts..Honey Dukes, Hogs Head and the like

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, spener90 said:

Actually, I have read every Harry Potter book twice. But I grew up with them.

The books started coming out in my last year of college, and the movies after I was into my professional career.  It was just my wife and I; it would be a few more years before we had kids.  It hit in my mid-20s, so I just wasn't the target audience for it.

6 minutes ago, zaphoid said:

The Hagrid and Buckbeak Brickheadz aren't showing on SaH anymore.  They could be gone.

confirmed...just tried adding a Diagon Alley and ONLY the set appeared in the cart.

wow that was fast...also who knew the premiere set (DA) would outlast the GWP.

Grand Piano fans beat Potter Heads 

anyway...the over or under on the Hagrid Bhz...I say over $100

Edited by $20 on joe vs dan

confirmed...just tried adding a Diagon Alley and ONLY the set appeared in the cart.
wow that was fast...also who knew the premiere set (DA) would outlast the GWP.
Grand Piano fans beat Potter Heads 
anyway...the over or under on the Hagrid Bhz...I say over $100

Provided it doesn’t go to retail, then yes.

I pulled the trigger on an eBay set at $40. I won’t miss out on this.

18 minutes ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I went to recheck my orders from last night (5 total)...looks like they removed the GWP from one of them...grrr😡

Thats because TLG has an army of sales reps checking for multiple accounts making several orders to get as many GWP as possible.

I decided to only make two orders 1 Diagon alley, 1Burrow when was still available each with a VW promo. Alley on way but Burrow went backorder and i got the email now whole order says processing . so I wonder if my VW promo is enough for them to ship my GWP or if i'm denied.

28 minutes ago, Sozial said:

Thats because TLG has an army of sales reps checking for multiple accounts making several orders to get as many GWP as possible.

touche

5 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Anyone bother calling CS to see if still able to get the promo? I’ve had luck in the past....but I’m sure they’re slammed these days!

after the 3rd busy signal I gave up calling

I tried calling them because no matter where I put the stupid code I cant get the member rewards to add...in other words it keeps telling me the codes they sent for the beach van are invalid ...and I gave up trying to actually talk to someone.

Edited by Thanos75

I tried calling them because no matter where I put the stupid code I cant get the member rewards to add...in other words it keeps telling me the codes thwy sent for the beach van are invalid ...amd I gave up trying to actually talk to someone.

Make sure you put the Beetle code in the “Promo Code” box in your cart, not in the “VIP Coupon Code” during checkout.

Make sure you put your reward codes in the “VIP Coupon Code” box during checkout, not in the “Promo Code” box in your cart.

Make sure your codes don’t have any trailing spaces (mine did).

Easy, right? *sigh*
  • Like 1