Harry Potter 2020

t_mafia

Friendly reminder:If you ARE ordering Don't forget to add your Mini VW code(if your holding one) to your order.  I've forgotten before on other promo codes. So then have to order something else or listen to the dreamy LEGO C.S. hold music for an HOUR:)

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, spener90 said:

You can get 150 Bonus VIP points right now by taking a Harry Potter Quiz. Answers below to save time.

What store in Diagon Alley has three Quaffles hanging from its sign?

Quality Quidditch Supplies (correct answer)

What store sells wizard equipment in Diagon Alley?

Wiseacre's (correct answer)

What type of animal does Hagrid buy Harry as a birthday present in Diagon Alley?

An owl (correct answer)

How many times does Hagrid tap the wall with his umbrella to enter Diagon Alley?

Five (correct answer)

How do the Weasleys travel from home to Diagon Alley to shop for school supplies?

They use Floo powder (correct answer)

What is the name of the Weasleys' joke shop in Diagon Alley?

Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes (correct answer)

When Harry accidentally says “diagonally” instead of “Diagon Alley”, where does the Floo Network take him?

Knockturn Alley (correct answer)

What is the name of the wizarding world newspaper Harry and his friends often read?

The Daily Prophet (correct answer)

In what bookstore do Harry and Gilderoy Lockhart meet?

Flourish and Blotts (correct answer)

Whew...I only knew just three answers...there's hope for me yet

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Twain said:

Trying to flip a monster sized box like this with shipping and insurance isn’t going to be much fun.

If it hits double rrp like the haunted house, then maybe worth it but if stock numbers continue to improve you probably aren’t looking at much profit.

My plan is to sell my two sets locally and wait until end-of-life to stock up for bigger gains after retirement.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

I don't know; the GWPs have been all over the place...can't bank of them being scarce anymore...still its a bonus....and can possibly QFLL before they are offered elsewhere 

Yea, that’s my logic. There’s a few HP sets retiring this year that I still need to pick up for the kids. Will build a few $100 orders and then offset with QFLL the BH GWP locally. 

Edited by eliminator

5 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

Won't let me checkout with card or PayPal.  What a joke.  

Check out was smooth here. If you didn't use vip or promo codes ,try to empty cart ,refresh , and refill cart. it should work. 

Had similar issue back with NES. I think i loaded cart too soon and it corrupted the cart.

Edited by Belac

2 hours ago, Serejai said:

Managed to get 18 Hagrids. Could probably get a couple more but I don't really want to buy a bunch of the smaller sets. Also cashed in my two Beetles!

You put that many orders in that quick?  not worried?  or multiple accounts?

Edited by gmpirate