Star Wars 2020

Val-E

4 hours ago, MotorCityMuscle said:

anyone have their 501st boys ship from Target yet? Mine have said processing now for a few days.

and are they holding hard to the limit of three or is that a per order limit?

Mine were delivered today and... let's just say I ordered well over the limit, so it seems like they are processing.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

Limit of 3 really crippin my QFLL style

I made a decent amount when I sold 4 at $60 each but eBay prices are now at 48.99 free ship.  Prices are dropping.  There's only a few dollars profit left for me before this set is everywhere and no different than any other set in the wild.  Unless you sold the figures only to keep the other pieces that's still doable.  Or local market sales if you have a good local market.

25 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

I made a decent amount when I sold 4 at $60 each but eBay prices are now at 48.99 free ship.  Prices are dropping.  There's only a few dollars profit left for me before this set is everywhere and no different than any other set in the wild.  Unless you sold the figures only to keep the other pieces that's still doable.  Or local market sales if you have a good local market.

Amazon shipped a bunch this morning. Merry Christmas!

3 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Interesting that AAT goes out of stock before 501st set which is still available for backorder.  I guess they must've been able to better anticipate demand on the 501st set.

Big demand for Ahsoka Clones. 501st clones have been around for years.

6 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Big demand for Ahsoka Clones. 501st clones have been around for years.

Ahh, got it.  I had heard of the forever-request of folks wanting a 501st battlepack, I assumed there must've not have been 501st clones.  Maybe the fan "ask" was for a pack that had "several" of them to get quantity.  I was lucky enough to get 4 of the battlepacks at Target with 5% RedCard and sold for $60 each.  At the time, the AAT ($10 more) was selling for the same $60.

It seems many people had become burned out on Lego Star Wars but some cool sets are churning out now.  They are sure pricey! (See 75286 for one of the more extreme examples).

24 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Ahh, got it.  I had heard of the forever-request of folks wanting a 501st battlepack, I assumed there must've not have been 501st clones.  Maybe the fan "ask" was for a pack that had "several" of them to get quantity.  I was lucky enough to get 4 of the battlepacks at Target with 5% RedCard and sold for $60 each.  At the time, the AAT ($10 more) was selling for the same $60.

It seems many people had become burned out on Lego Star Wars but some cool sets are churning out now.  They are sure pricey! (See 75286 for one of the more extreme examples).

i think you're spot on. there was a 501 set many moons ago, but the community wanted a battle pack with several in the same set to army build. think i said it in another post somewhere, the 501 boys production line probably runs around the clock.

Edited by MotorCityMuscle

5 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Now, which edition does it come with?

Seems pretty much the same as the one that comes with Obi-wan’s hut (which includes that exact blue milk) so it’s really just the head that’s unique 

Edited by jeff_14
  • Like 1