Star Wars 2020

Val-E

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are these sets adding feeding stations for animals?  Skirmish on Hoth had one too for the Tauntaun.  Waste of parts.  

Overall, very nice and amazing selection of figures that will really fill in missing ones from this scene we've never gotten.  

Happy the speeder is not Luke's.  I assume the other speeder thing that was Greedo's?  is the same as the other Cantina set.  

Looking forward to better pictures.

2 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Waste of parts, or increase in part count to justify higher price?

Both to an extent.  I don't mind the piece count, but to use it on a watering trough for a dewback is dumb.  This seems to be Cantina centric and not necessarily Mos Eisley centric, so adding other buildings doesn't really make sense,(though I'm glad the other building is there) but a larger scene of the city/spaceport was what I was hoping for, not an animal feeding area.  

Overall, I'm happy with what we're getting, but the price tag will keep this from being a day 1 purchase, for sure.  

• Like 1

Per the SW BAttlefront 2 game (old one), the inside of cantina is actually pretty small.  It is basically 1 narrow hallway from dome to dome splitting the inside to 2 sides, with the bar on the larger side of the hallway (by feeding station), plus booths + stage on the other side (the side of the domes).

I am interested how this will be shown on the set.