71021 - Minifigures - Series 18

Lordoflego

1 hour ago, calmdahn said:

I smooshed my way to four policemen in the past 24 hours at independent toy stores.

Have we got a general consensus regarding what you get if you order 17 through SAH?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

I ordered 2 lots of 17 using LEGO points for the kids. 2 days apart per order.   I'll let you know if the kids get a policeman 

3 hours ago, calmdahn said:

I smooshed my way to four policemen in the past 24 hours at independent toy stores.

Have we got a general consensus regarding what you get if you order 17 through SAH?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

S@H grabs packs in random, meaning there is a good chance for dups.  There should not be any difference this time around

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dlambert2004 said:

Found a mostly full box at B&N last night. Looked in left section, 5th from back....and was shocked to find the policeman!

I just did the same. Two days ago my two B&N didn't show any in stock. After reading your post I checked again and they now had them. Both cases were relatively untouched, and I found both policemen. At one store they were on the shelf in the main Lego section. At the other store they were on the counter at the customer service desk in the middle of the store. 

Barnes is starting to get stock, folks, so check your stores!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, CosmicSpeed said:

Is there a Minifigure Swap thread here, or should I create one? My searching doesn't seem to pull anything up. Looking to complete my Series 18 and just need 4 more.

There is a separate buy/trade forum but it isn't very active. I would like a separate trading forum.  Shoot me a pm of what you need.  I might be able to help.

6 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

This is cool sh*t!

Image result for fry's electronics

I would love to have these in New Jersey!

1 minute ago, Chormeister said:

Both. Either?

I'm pretty sure both the Ant and the UFO above are at the same Fry's, somewhere in LA.  I forget exactly where, but I believe it's themed after the old Sci-Fi click "Them!" (1954).

The Atlantis one is in San Diego.  It's a real thing, I've shopped there often.

13 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I'm pretty sure both the Ant and the UFO above are at the same Fry's, somewhere in LA.  I forget exactly where, but I believe it's themed after the old Sci-Fi click "Them!" (1954).

The Atlantis one is in San Diego.  It's a real thing, I've shopped there often.

That's actually pretty awesome! We don't have those in South Carolina. The UFO and Atlantis are cool looking.

14 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Image result for fry's electronics atlantisImage result for fry's electronics ant

The giant ant, on the other hand, is terrifying. Why? Just why? ?