71021 - Minifigures - Series 18

Lordoflego

Thanks for the heads up about B&N. Noticed mine finally had them in stock. I went in and the nice woman opened a fresh box from the back for me! I’m almost 100% sure I scored police officer. 

My question is, Is there a proper way to open these bags? I haven’t dabbled in the Minifigures Series’ before. Figured getting a police man will pair nicely with the Minifigures Factory promo, which he is featured in too. 

Has anyone spotted these at Walgreens? I know they have had CMF in the past. If each store got one case that would be another good source to acquire more Policemen. Walgreens typically flies under the radar when it comes to Lego, so odds would be good that they would be relatively untouched if they had them.

Hey terrymc4677, I've checked two Walgreens in my town regularly and they haven't arrived yet.  I'm keeping an eye out those as they usually do carry the minifigs but most times they just put out 10-15 at a time on the hanging displays so it is anyone's guess which 10-15 out of the box get hung up.  Then they always mark them up to 4.39-4.99 instead of 3.99.  Still worth it I guess if I can sell it for $30-32 on eBay.

Edited by LegoAddict42
  • Like 1

Check your walmarts. My three local stores all got fresh stock. Two of them had sealed cases sitting in top stock. Each store must have gotten 2-3 cases because between the three stores I walked away with six more Policemen. Three from one store, two at another, and one from the third. They all had them dumped into the metal bin in the Lego aisle, so I had to smoosh for a few of them. Of the two sealed cases I found, one was the third from the back on the left and the other was the fifth, as reported by others.

10 minutes ago, 4cs said:

@MinifiguresPlus it's May 1, and still no shipping confirmation?

Does anyone else have a recommendation on best place to buy several cases?

Ebay? Indigo (Chapters)? 

We will be processing the rest of the box orders today and will be working on sets and classic policeman. For reference on the next series, our supplier will not have the same delay after release date. We are looking forward to serving our wonderful Brickpicker customers and processing all orders!!!!!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MinifiguresPlus said:

We will be processing the rest of the box orders today and will be working on sets and classic policeman. For reference on the next series, our supplier will not have the same delay after release date. We are looking forward to serving our wonderful Brickpicker customers and processing all orders!!!!!

All my orders with you guys in the past have been great. I don’t always order but when I do, it’s been fantastic (sometimes I like to smoosh instead of having it served up to me). 

To anyone waiting - be patient. You are ordering these at a great cost considering all you have to do is be patient and they show up. No smooshing. No being concerned about missing anything. 

I ordered Batman Series 2 from them and anything was fine. I smooshed Ninjago because I only wanted a few. And I smooshed series 18 because I wanted to. I wouldn’t hesitate to order from these guys in the future tho. 

• Like 2

I have been ordering the collectable minifigures from MinigurePlus since the time when Serials 9 came out. It has always been great experience doing business with them. Both Linda & John are great and very helpful. One time I received 2 repetitive minifigures while missing another one. They shipped out the replacement figure right away once I reached out to them, even included a returning envelop with postage. Since purchasing the full sets from them, I don't need to worry about not being able to complete a set - they help make collecting the figures so much easier. From my personal experience, they may not be the fastest, but they are probably a most countable store that offers the full set pre-order or not.

Keep it up!

• Like 1

Crazy thing happened to me on a lot I bought off ebay. 

I made a purchase of 18 unopened minifigures for $44.98

They sent me 19 and included the cop !!!  I am giving them Excellent feedback !!  A+

If it was one of you....I say " Thank you very much ! "

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 hours ago, waddamon said:

My two sealed cases showed up today from minifigure plus.  Thanks.  Now to put them in my inventory and most likely forget about them in a week. Time to start selling again.  I don't buy minifigs, but I liked these ones.

This has been an excellent series for costume parties and halloween costume selections.  Lots of cool pieces!

I'm curious about the party kids' balloons. You can see a slot where the balloon is 2 pieces, and I'm curious what the other end of the white "string" looks like, but I'm afraid the balloons aren't meant to be taken apart and I'll break them. I must resist the temptation to crack open a balloon...

43 minutes ago, CathyVT said:

I'm curious about the party kids' balloons. You can see a slot where the balloon is 2 pieces, and I'm curious what the other end of the white "string" looks like, but I'm afraid the balloons aren't meant to be taken apart and I'll break them. I must resist the temptation to crack open a balloon...

NOOOOO! Don't crack open the balloons! They're actually welded together.  Brothers Brick did a review and they opened it just to see....

Brothers Brick Review

1 minute ago, TANV said:

NOOOOO! Don't crack open the balloons! They're actually welded together.  Brothers Brick did a review and they opened it just to see....

Brothers Brick Review

Thanks. That cures my curiosity. It's just surprising - I can't think of another instance (though I admit I'm not thinking too hard about it) where Lego pieces of different colors (thus obviously different molded pieces) are connected together permanently. We can even pull arms, legs, and hands off minifigures. Don't take me wrong - I'm not complaining ("BOO! I want to take apart the balloon!" - not.) just pondering. Well, I guess the early wheel & axles, where there was a black plate, a metal axle, and red wheel hubs - that's an example of something you're not supposed to take apart.