71021 - Minifigures - Series 18

Lordoflego

The stocker at Five Below was nice enough to open a new box of Series 18 minifigures that was on a cart of boxes waiting to be unpacked.  She said a lot of people were trying to find them and even helped me to find the policeman.  It was fifth from the back on the left side of the box.  She asked me how I knew it was the right one and I explained how I could feel the hat. 

I have been unable to find any of this series at Walmart and Target and I was losing hope...

Edited by LegoWalker4

Turns out I was 16 out of 17 for smooshing last week. Accidentally got two Cat Girls instead of Dragon Boy.

Picked up Dragon Boy today, no problem.

But....people suck. About half the bags at this Walmart (the same one I was at last week), had been cut open.

The minifigs were still inside. But obviously someone didn’t want to bother smooshing or just grabbing.

• Sad 1

Been waiting a week for the shipment to hit Flatiron so I could be there first thing this morning, but some other hoarder was in line in front of me and thus collected the new box’s policeman. The early bird gets the worm. Dude had to be a brickpicker but I was just too salty to make a new friend. Kind of regretting that now.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum

My local WH Smith’s has a fresh box behind the till and I didn’t want to ask if I could smoosh bags so I asked if I could have have the one third from the back on the left and when I opened it after I left the store lo and behold it was a police man! the system works!

• Like 1

Found one today but this Walmart didn't put the whole box out.  The lady opened the box, grabbed a handful (from the back left corner) and put them in a wire rack they are using for small packages now.  Fortunately saw where she grabbed them from out of the box and found the police man.

• Like 2

Went yesterday to Lego Store Leicester to be informed that hundreds of people are going full mental with smooshing bags with the policeman spending hours in store checking bag after bag.
Those who "knows the drill" were snarky enough to ask for a whole box in store just to extract the policeman and refuse the rest at once.
Store is refusing everyone with individual requests.

just brit things.

Edited by Shewie