71021 - Minifigures - Series 18

Lordoflego

Here is the distribution by box:
5 - Red Brick Suit, Blue Brick Suit
4 - Elephant Suit, Fireworks/Rocket, Red Dragon Suit, Spider Suit, Birthday Cake, Flowerpot, Cowboy, Blue Unicorn
3 - Party Clown, Birthday Party (Girl), Cactus, Cat Suit, Race Car, Birthday Party (Boy)
1 - Classic Policeman
Per box: You will get 3 complete sets, 1 classic policeman and 12 extras (61 bags).

still only 60 in box

17 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Who was the guy with the magic sorting tray or baskets? We need him right now.

That was Supraboy, must be basking in the glow of his last flapjacks as they fizzle on the grill in the TRU parking lot.  The kids will no longer take $5 gift cards.

26 minutes ago, Huskers1236 said:

Only when I take my minifig sorting tray with built in scale.

Doh, I forgot about the precision Powerglove Scale he had.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Stopped by a WM and was excited I found a box of minifigs. But it looked like someone had already gone through smushing them all. Had no hope for a policeman.

With the help of the Brothers Brick feel guide I found one of each in less than 10 minutes!

Lo and behold, the last one I tried was...the policeman! [happy dance]

• Like 5

And, yes, [mention=5366]terrymc4677[/mention], that appears to be where the policeman is always located. 

Nope.......
Horseshoes and hand grenades, though.

I apologize for my smugness....
I was frustrated about the 5th Walmart that had no idea where the stock was, which they guaranteed me was somewhere in the back. Hours of my life I’ll never get back...oh well.

Yes, it is in this location in about 20% of the boxes I’ve found. (None before tonight, though.)

15 minutes ago, Dr.Dad said:

Have any of you had issues with buyers switching the sealed minifigure bag, and then claiming it was an incorrect bag/ listing?

If so, how do you handle it/ prevent it/ protect yourself?

Thanks!

don't sell with sealed bag

20 minutes ago, Dr.Dad said:

Have any of you had issues with buyers switching the sealed minifigure bag, and then claiming it was an incorrect bag/ listing?

If so, how do you handle it/ prevent it/ protect yourself?

Thanks!

i agree with @superlegolover .  don't sell sealed CMFs.   just put a small slice with scissors to confirm the minifig and mention that when selling.  better to be safe than sorry especially with 'chase' figs.  however, series 10 mr gold was / is a whole other story...

• Like 2

Im not too much into CMF's, but Ill pick up a few. I am not a god smoosher so I consistently get 2x of the same minifigure in a single pull. Not spending too much time, testing. I pulled the Elephant Girl and 2 Birthday Girls today at the Lego store.

Those can go with my 2 Breakfast Lloyds and 2 Commissioner Gordon's.

This will be the first series I do try and get a majority of the figures however as they are really unique and fun.

i agree with [mention=58984]superlegolover[/mention] .  don't sell sealed CMFs.   just put a small slice with scissors to confirm the minifig and mention that when selling.  better to be safe than sorry especially with 'chase' figs.  however, series 10 mr gold was / is a whole other story...

Thanks....still on the fence.
I am 100% sure about my police officer bags. In addition to location in the box, there are numerous confirmatory and confuting identifiers of the police officer from the others.

I’m worried the buyer will switch it with another sealed pack and dispute the sale.

Shady people mess everything up!

Had a Target employee pull a box from the stockroom today. When he came back, the seal on the right was intact, but the left seal was cut and the bags in that row were askew. Me thinks there's a Brickpicker working at my local Target's stockroom. :cigar:

Edited by oneknightr
  • Like 4

Had a Target employee pull a box from the stockroom today. When he came back, the seal on the right was intact, but the left seal was cut and the bags in that row were askew. Me thinks there's a Brickpicker working at my local Target's stockroom. :cigar:
Not necessarily, I had an employee pull 300 from the back. They turned out to be three cases of BM Movie 2 and two cases of series 18. I pulled the two policeman, fifth from the back on the left row and placed the cases back in the brown mailers. The employee put out all of the Batman since they were older and sent the two series 18 cases to the back again.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk