Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2018

jaisonline

On 5/1/2018 at 5:38 PM, Val-E said:

I doubt lightning will strike twice. These sets will all be easy to find for another year and a half. Nothing has even gone to backorder at SAH yet.

that's only because the film isn't released yet.  TLW sets were easy to find until the film hit theaters and was deemed a success.

4 minutes ago, inversion said:

The source says 500 only. 100 of that is distributed by a Belgian toy store via gambling, availability of the rest is unknown. I already hate this so much.

I have my doubts that one fifth of worldwide production would go to one Belgian shop.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Val-E said:

I have my doubts that one fifth of worldwide production would go to one Belgian shop.

Belgian toy store Dreamland is running a contest and has 100 to give away.  The page linked says that "worldwide there are only 500 copies of this unique T. Rex box" and so other stores may also get in on this with the remaining 400.

https://www.dreamland.be/e/nl/dl/wedstrijd-jurassic-world-lego

6 minutes ago, fossilrock said:

Hate to say it, but this is how the entire Jurassic World theme should have been done.  Just a 70 piece set with a dino.  

See also entire Hobbit range (Smaugg) Arkham Asylum (the minifigs), Classic Batcave (Batmobile) and Angry Birds (the carrier bags). Guess we got to give parter outers something to do.

6 hours ago, Val-E said:

See also entire Hobbit range (Smaugg) Arkham Asylum (the minifigs), Classic Batcave (Batmobile) and Angry Birds (the carrier bags). Guess we got to give parter outers something to do.

My son really wants the mansion just so he can get the indominraptor.  I personally think the set is fairly hideous looking... I'm not really impressed with any of the JW2 sets..

• Like 2

My son really wants the mansion just so he can get the indominraptor.  I personally think the set is fairly hideous looking... I'm not really impressed with any of the JW2 sets..

I was the same with the original JW line, but that was Uber profitable for me as it was a single drop to Australia.

I’ve stocked up on all except helicopter for about 40% off RRP. I’m thinking 75933 will be the best for us.

• 2 weeks later...