Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2018

jaisonline

Guessing kids will have fun making raptors chase the figures around the dollhouse and whatnot, but the big set sure doesn't do it for me. I'll of course want the Indo Raptor, but i'll have to wait for a deep discount as the rest of the set is mostly just parts bin fodder for me.

C'mon 25th anniversary set... my T-Rex paddock moc needs a visitor center ;)

Guest TabbyBoy
1 hour ago, Val-E said:

I´d honestly prefer a normal set that is available for just 5 months and from limitd outlets.

The hardest part is guessing which set that will be. I only got my RE sets by sheer luck.

• 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Cheese said:

Am I’m the only one who thinks that the junior T-Rex set may actually do best in the long term?

Nail on the head time, hopefully the hoard will miss out on T-Rex Junior.

The interest in this theme will be lower than the previous run simply because the film and  sets will be suffering from the lack of an outstanding badass dino.

Hopefully I will be proven wrong.

I think it's funny that we have become so numb to the wonder that is seeing realistic, believable dinosaurs on the big screen that we need an impressive 'bad guy" dino to be entertained. I remember the first movie in the theater as a sophomore in highschool and getting goose bumps just seeing the Dinos for the first time. Everything else was just icing.

Sent from my PH-1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

3 minutes ago, pharmjod said:

I think it's funny that we have become so numb to the wonder that is seeing realistic, believable dinosaurs on the big screen that we need an impressive 'bad guy" dino to be entertained. I remember the first movie in the theater as a sophomore in highschool and getting goose bumps just seeing the Dinos for the first time. Everything else was just icing.

Sent from my PH-1 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

The scene with them coming across the Apatosaurus for the first time is forever burned into my brain. Such an amazing moment. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, grabbitfast said:

The interest in this theme will be lower than the previous run simply because the film and  sets will be suffering from the lack of an outstanding badass dino.

I don`t think so. They will sell like hot cakes because there is a bad ass dino! The only problem is that customers have to buy more sets to create a real bad ass hybrid dinosaur. 

"Collect them all" sounds very promising to me! ?

Edited by OrangeChiliPeP
  • Like 1