Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2018

jaisonline

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 3:05 AM, scatttcat said:

Am I the only one who wants a large brachiosaurus Dino?

I feel like it could come with two jeeps and the brachiosaurus.... perfect nostalgia set and brings in a massive new dino

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

So long as they build in a firing star wars blaster that launches green translucent pieces for 'sneezing action'

GOD BLESS YOU!

• Like 2

19 hours ago, glucapg said:

On Amazon EU the 75933 is available only on other seller and not by Amazon...why?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

The 75933 was suppose to be a Toys R US Exclusive, looks like Amazon and Walmart on line have it, have not seen this in any Walmart store, I haven't been to a lego store lately not sure if the Lego Store have them.

• Like 1

The 75933 was suppose to be a Toys R US Exclusive, looks like Amazon and Walmart on line have it, have not seen this in any Walmart store, I haven't been to a lego store lately not sure if the Lego Store have them.

I’ve seen it in Walmart and it may be $62 right now.
  • Like 1

only seeing stock in about 20% of stores using tracker.

i  noticed that the last ariel poly bag showed similar restricted availability but ended up seeing the poly in most stores despite tracker showing none available so ymmv.

Edited by cladner

only seeing stock in about 20% of stores using tracker.
i  noticed that the last ariel poly bag showed similar restricted availability but ended up seeing the poly in most stores despite tracker showing none available so ymmv.

It’s all over the place here in Coal Country.

26 minutes ago, iahawks550 said:

To get now.....or hope for clearance prices later?

How many do you anticipate buying?  If it's more about price then I'd say wait until it drops to your price point and buy as many as you can.  If there's concern of getting a certain quantity I'd say wait and watch the piles & the tracker and when you see stock getting low enough then snag whatever quantity fits the bill.  Or maybe half the remaining stock and wait some more to see if the prices drop.  You might end up with Pool #1 of Qty X at RRP and Pool #2 of Qty Y at the clearance price.  At least you secure some.  Again depends on what your goals are and to what scale you expect to invest.  They don't look to be flying off the shelves yet (as of this morning).

Edited by MusiKyle
Typo
  • Thanks 1

So I'm seeing only 15 and below at most stores now for the polybag when just a week ago they were 170+. That hot a seller at the store level or are those inventory numbers just off? Or perhaps a local reseller

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Brickpicker Forum mobile app

4 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

So I'm seeing only 15 and below at most stores now for the polybag when just a week ago they were 170+. That hot a seller at the store level or are those inventory numbers just off? Or perhaps a local reseller

they are accurate,  just people going off the last one which was much more limited.   The shipper has 180 per so just selling quick in store of hopes of a repeat.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

The bins are still full around here.  They might get clearanced in 2020.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

Must be a local reseller, ticking down very slowly in my area.

• Like 1