Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom 2018

jaisonline

• 2 weeks later...

Walmart US has some of the JW sets listed on their site, the item pages don't seem to work on desktop browsers, but mobile browsers seem to work. Placed an order for the JP set. Wife is in the US so she'll pick it up for me :D I figured it would probably just be a bug and the listings went live early, but I've already had 1 order ship.

I also got a $5 off $35+ purchase on the mobile app, no idea how, it just auto applied, maybe first time use or something.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Sandwraith said:

Walmart US has some of the JW sets listed on their site, the item pages don't seem to work on desktop browsers, but mobile browsers seem to work. Placed an order for the JP set. Wife is in the US so she'll pick it up for me :D I figured it would probably just be a bug and the listings went live early, but I've already had 1 order ship.

I also got a $5 off $35+ purchase on the mobile app, no idea how, it just auto applied, maybe first time use or something.

I think it was your first time discount. I just purchased the classic set through the mobile app with a ship to store. Will see if it confirms shipping out. Thanks for the heads up!

Edited by CosmicSpeed
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, brickolodon said:

looking for another #RaptorEscape

Surely you've been around long enough to realize the miraculous price escalation of Raptor Escape will never be seen again in this line....Everyone and their grandmother's cat will be looking for "The Next RE" this time around. There will be 500x the sellers when this line retires. Game over man. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, brickolodon said:

can anybody remind me what set suppose to be WMT exclusive? looking for another #RaptorEscape

I think IMHO it's going to be 75932...

When they were still revealing the images of the sets; Walmart revealed the Classic set, and the Dilop set, so one of or both of those will be the WM exclusives is my guess. I saw both sets on he shelf today in Walmart. Both sets list this on brickset: AVAILABILITY Retail - limited.

Guest TabbyBoy

I wonder if overproduction will kill these off too? There'll be a lot of arm swipes once the discounts hit so tread carefully before going in big. 75932 could be the only one that makes money, but not if we all think the same.

I wish they would have just branded it a little more JP than JW. The only mention is in the set name itself. And after seeing it first hand and buying, not many will realize its a classic movie reference set. The build isnt very complex and honestly tries to show more than just the one scene. Would be nice if they made a complimentary set of the Spitter, Jeep and Waterfall.

Sent from my VS995 using Brickpicker Forum mobile app