Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

4 hours ago, brickelements said:

Trying to buy another from SaH but the site will not allow me to sign in. 

My past two orders have given me the red graphic that says error.  Was forced to place them both over the phone quite easily.  Mentioned I was thinking about not ordering due to the inconvenience (however there was no chance I was going to miss this on 2xvip)  CS will usually throw in free express shipping or 5 to 10% off if lucky.

I still can't quite wrap my mind around how tlg keeps ignoring the website issues?  Their CIO should be held responsible & replaced immediately.

If you go to themes and click on "Ideas" It says you can add the Saturn to your bag, when you click "add to bag" the red box pops up saying contact CS. I clicked on the product and you can't add it to your bag. These website issues are the worst. I get my hopes up, but they are always dashed. I wonder if LEGO is doing anything even about it.

On 21. 10. 2017 at 2:12 PM, Legolassy said:

I've sold hundreds of these.  I will keep buying.  Still my favorite set of all time.  Nothing like it imho.  Y'all can fight about whatever you want.  I thought it would be a get in get out and move on and 6 mos later I'm still selling at a decent enough profit to keep wanting to flip.

as much as I believe that you are succesful with the sales of this particular item - i totally disbelief your wording "Ive sold HUNDREDS.. " that is totally not comprehensible.. FIRST.. not even the longterm TLG partners got this amount of sets to their toy shops.. second..  you - as a sole ""enterpreneur" would have no more chances than established toys chain.. and THIRD.. "YOU" / as a single being... without any crew or team around - truly did do all that packing, shipping etc..?
so please.. stop lying.. 

32 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

as much as I believe that you are succesful with the sales of this particular item - i totally disbelief your wording "Ive sold HUNDREDS.. " that is totally not comprehensible.. FIRST.. not even the longterm TLG partners got this amount of sets to their toy shops.. second..  you - as a sole ""enterpreneur" would have no more chances than established toys chain.. and THIRD.. "YOU" / as a single being... without any crew or team around - truly did do all that packing, shipping etc..?
so please.. stop lying.. 

It's called hustle....you should try it sometime ;)

IMG_1075.PNG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/21/2017 at 7:12 AM, Legolassy said:

I've sold hundreds of these.  I will keep buying.  Still my favorite set of all time.  Nothing like it imho.  Y'all can fight about whatever you want.  I thought it would be a get in get out and move on and 6 mos later I'm still selling at a decent enough profit to keep wanting to flip.

36 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

so please.. stop lying.. 

This is going to get good...

IMG_0332.GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

so please.. stop lying.. 

A few things...

1. I can vouch for her selling hundreds.

2. The days of everybody dropping their jaw over Emazers buying 25-30 sets is so 2015.

3. If you can't stack 100 of a set at one time it's because you have Low-T.

4. Instead of questioning her you should've befriended her and learned from her.  Too late now.

It really isn't difficult getting Saturn V's I had 71 before the release date.  Wan't to know how many Women of NASA sets I already have?  Shhhh!  It's a secret. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I do believe that someone with very little prior involvement on this site could display a bit more modesty in their posts. Call me old-fashioned ....

True, but on the other side of the coin you would think that people with hundreds or thousands of posts would also be more welcoming to people with little prior involvement on this site.  That's why I took a two year break from posting on here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, crayxlp said:

so please.. stop lying.. 

interesting approach, to call out someone as a liar, just because it's incomprehensible to you.

"you've shipped out hundreds of sets that have been out for almost 6 months, therefore you must have a crew or team", you're kidding right?

oh yea, I forgot, you're the Mr. "Close to the Source" Guy who gets all his sets at 50% off, and called everyone else out on the forum a moron for wanting to take advantage of Double-VIP.

"Close to the Source" Guy who has a whole 3 Snowspeeders at 30%+ off, please.

9 minutes ago, Phil B said:

I do believe that someone with very little prior involvement on this site could display a bit more modesty in their posts. Call me old-fashioned ....

I am 100% with you.  been biting my tongue for a while but, I couldn't resist piling on.  

• Like 2

True, but on the other side of the coin you would think that people with hundreds or thousands of posts would also be more welcoming to people with little prior involvement on this site.  That's why I took a two year break from posting on here.

imho I disagree.  I don't think you can come into a forum trashing/challenging people and bragging about yourself.  

Who makes introductions like that, whether it's in a forum or in real-life.

We all have a main common goal here, but we all have different objectives, look to get different things out of BPing and are also in various parts of the world where the market is different in each.  To ignore any of those things and to make generalizations is just ignorant.

There is a ton to be learned in anything, and a little modesty can go a long way.  Just like you said, "instead of questioning, should have befriended"

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ichiroll said:

imho I disagree.  I don't think you can come into a forum trashing/challenging people and bragging about yourself.  

Who makes introductions like that, whether it's in a forum or in real-life.

Hell, I just counted out a dozen, but I ran out of fingers.
YyIoQpy.jpg

25 minutes ago, LegoSteve said:

I think you know whom my post was directed to, and it wasn't you or LegoLassy.

• Like 1

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V