Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

18 minutes ago, raulaco said:

I placed an order yesterday for a few of these in seperate transactions but only got an email receipt for the first order. Is it normal for the rest not to come through?

Hoping that cause of the freebies they wont cancel the order :(

They can cancel second order and  as a result they can shadow ban your account for that.
era of multiply transaction to hoard more extras sent to same address is over.

3 minutes ago, Shewie said:

They can cancel second order and  as a result they can shadow ban your account for that.
era of multiply transaction to hoard more extras sent to same address is over.

The 3 orders are showing up on my lego account stating backordered, however like I said no email receipt for the 2nd and 3rd one. To be honest the free items are adding automatically and i just decided to order 3 times by impulse lol

Just now, boliramirez said:

Well that did not happen last month when they shipped my 7 piggy banks...

on a contrary my friends order in Poland was reduced by the extras for similiar qualifying order even though on invoice stated otherwise. single call to CS actually answered all the questions. I think same policy is now implemented in US based on which someone has made an article about stacking promotional items.

1 minute ago, boliramirez said:

Just bought two Ninjago City , got them last Monday and both had the cave-man /cave-woman promo.....

what about Dojo Pod? and from where are you from to have better idea what continent is represented here.

Edited by Shewie

Guest TabbyBoy
7 minutes ago, Brian92007 said:

Mine arrive today, I love the box very much. 

IMG_0177.JPG

I'm hoping that the UK ones are shipped the same way. If so, I'll look on the box for the manufacturer and see how much they are. They should be good for other sets that I need to offload.

9 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

I'm hoping that the UK ones are shipped the same way. If so, I'll look on the box for the manufacturer and see how much they are. They should be good for other sets that I need to offload.

In UK Yodel is responsible for delivery. Let's keep this as an answer to your question :) (Yodel UK Google rating: 1.5 stars)
And they are using much thinner boxes. Single walled.

Guest TabbyBoy
3 minutes ago, Shewie said:

In UK Yodel is responsible for delivery. Let's keep this as an answer to your question :) (Yodel UK Google rating: 1.5 stars)
And they are using much thinner boxes. Single walled.

So far I've been lucky and sets have all arrived in good condition and most in factory boxes inside the larger Yodel box. Anyway, I always use double-walled boxes for shipping a set over 1KG. Even if I got this "new" box, the set would still be bubble-wrapped if I sold it.

Few of my fellows were like,

I'm gonna buy 3, 1 for me and 2 for resale because I saw for how much they were on ebay, etc.

Definitive era of quick flipping this set is over. ebay will be overloaded right now with all those new comers wanted to snag extra buck.

Guest TabbyBoy
4 hours ago, Cheese said:

Now it's all about picking this up when discounts present themselves or taking advantage of VIP promos and special freebies.

Let's hope it's only John Lewis and TRU in the UK that will be stocking it then we'll know that it won't be discounted much, if at all.

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V