Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

2 minutes ago, c_rpg said:

Don't worry. I'm sure they are ramping up production. Before you know it, this set will be everywhere.

Well, if they make the same mess as they did with Exo Suit, we should just hold off and pick up excess stock at 50% off.

• Like 2

There are differences in being absolutely ridiculous when it comes to reselling.  I've said many times before, people buying and holding stuff to make money is no problem.  It's the purposely cornering a market such as this that should be frowned upon.  If someone waits until after retirement and complains, well that's their own fault.  I don't complain about sets that were retired before I came out of my dark ages.  I applaud resellers who hold onto these sets.  I've done it a time or two.
And I don't actually resell.  I know, why am I here?  Because honestly out of all the communities I've visited, this is by far one of the best I've seen.  And I enjoy the community here.  Plus it's nice to know the general value of my sets.

I get you. There's buying readily available kits, holding onto them and selling for profit after retirement & then there's buying them all up on release so that in effect you scalp/tout kits.

The latter is no different to buying gig tickets to sell at a profit.

15 hours ago, dcdfan said:

Not cool! Can I please get some help reporting this clown? (If this needs to be moved, I understand).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-Sealed-Creative-Custom-THE-APOLLO-SATURN-V-LEGO-21309-/152593264765?hash=item238744707d:g:wlQAAOSwPK1ZSSOV

Thanks guys. "This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available."

• Like 2

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V