10255 - Assembly Square

Alpinemaps

8 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Follow the clues in the release images. It´s all there.

What clues? You guys read too much into these things ... If they really wanted to make a bang, they should have re-released Cafe Corner for the 10 year anniversary too. One set has the printed tile, a re-release with an updated interior for $169.99 and bam... 2 sales at once.

1 minute ago, Ciglione said:

And "an unexpected gathering". Picture 2

That's a train tunnel... see the track going around? ;)

1 minute ago, Will 4 said:

Well TBF ideas is already remaking Saturn Five.

Say what? I missed the original Saturn V? I did... hmmm. But there is no mini model in this set... 

(all of the mini sets are Creator sets BTW)

• Like 1

Just now, Val-E said:

Is your modular city getting out of hand? We have the solution with our mini mini modular series of 1x1 buildings. 1 cat not included.

It is, but that's because there is currently a UCS Tie and X-Wing sitting in the middle of a construction site. City building is on hold for Halloween building. :)

• Like 1

I am conflicted on this one. Will deff pick one up, but it seems like this is not really a new type of modular. We already have the straight building and corner building. This one looks like a variation of a straight building with a fountain in front of it. The scale of the square aspect is very small. Why would they not make the square the size of a street baseplate? Just seems like there should be a way to offer an inner corner building, or a square design that would allow for multiple set purchases - with extra interchangeable signage and accessories to build different shops.

Edited by weitzel78

On October 17, 2016 at 8:35 AM, Phil B said:

Love it. Period. Still saving up for BB though, so this will need to be a mid to late 2017 purchase.

Agree,... Just got BB in the end of September.  Saving for this one already... Hope business on Bricklink will go good... :) 

On October 17, 2016 at 10:25 AM, redghostx said:

I agree with that and Parisian Restaurant was a fantastic build and easily my most enjoyable modular build. I LOVED the restaurant and kitchen part. Green Grocer is the only set with both impressive size and nice details.

All true,... But FB was more of what GG is like.  That set had both as well.  I think FB is underestimated as a modular...