41122 - Friends: Adventure Camp Treehouse - $39.98
41176 - Elves: The Secret Market Place - $29.98
76049 - SH: Avenjet Space Mission - 29.98
10826 - Duplo: Miles' Stellosphere Hangar - $17.48
60047 - City: Police Station - $49.98

You mean this?

15 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Hothbricks has some news for EU shop.

http://www.hothbricks.com/2016/11/brick-friday-cyber-monday-quelques-infos-offres-prevues/

Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up French.

I hope it is just a part of list or a joke... This is really nothing. Very short list and the most of them are sh**ts. Only interesting is VW Camper, which is already massively hoarded + is not finishing this year.

I expected at least SOH, all retiring Ideas sets, UCS Tie...

I tried to use PC translator and it is probably a part of list of discounted sets. Plus there should be a surprise on 28.november.

Edited by fantomas007

For the non french speakers...

Many of you to contact me by email for more information on the offers that will be proposed by the LEGO 25 to 28 November 2016 in connection with the operation Brick Friday / Cyber Monday.

Here is what we know so far about this operation:

The exclusive set 40223 Snowglobe will be offered from 65 € during this operation that falls within the originally planned by LEGO niche for the distribution of this box (from 25 November to 20 December 2016).

A 20% discount will be applied on certain sets. Only a few of the sets concerned have been unveiled, it will be necessary to wait until November 25th to obtain the complete list of the boxes offered at reduced price:

LEGO DUPLO 10805 Around the World - € 99.99 € 79.99

10220 LEGO Creator Expert Volkswagen T1 Camper Van - € 99.99 € 79.99

41130 LEGO Friends Fun Rolkler Coaster - € 99.99 € 79.99

70323 LEGO Knights Jestro Nexo's Volcano Lair- € 129.99 € 103.99

Furthermore, LEGO promises, without elaborating, a surprise for Monday, November 28, 2016 at LeShop @ Home.

Finally, there will be no a priori VIP premiere a week before the start of tenders as was the case in previous years.

Edited by Mhd747

13 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I did not know Europeans celebrate American Thanksgiving as well.  Even Canada has their own Thanksgiving day :P

We don´t celebrate any more than Chinese New Year but shops will find any excuse to have a mock sale. Amazon Europe have already started their advance warning pre black Friday countdown flash sales.

2 minutes ago, Val-E said:

We don´t celebrate any more than Chinese New Year but shops will find any excuse to have a mock sale. Amazon Europe have already started their advance warning pre black Friday countdown flash sales.

Do Europeans shop during these mock black friday sales even though they do not celebrate Thanksgiving?  There is a reason why Americans shop like crazy on those times

Just now, Darth_Raichu said:

Do Europeans shop during these mock black friday sales even though they do not celebrate Thanksgiving?  There is a reason why Americans shop like crazy on those times

Well they did in the UK they overhyped some stores giving staff survival kits but then people decided they valued theyre dignaty more than a few quid and if anything reduced shoppers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Certainly not for Lego. Our best deals are in October. SAH has always been very poor in its European BF sales. Maybe for tech goods or clothes, it is better.

• Like 1