71040 - Disney Castle

jaisonline

17 minutes ago, mattyman said:

I assume largest by piece count?  The 10179 is huge, and don't think the castle will be that big' but certainly taller

if really needed, i would prob "guess compare"  this set to 10189 Taj Mahel for predictions 71040 prob won't be as deep.... Taj measured about 20" wide and 16" tall

I agree. It's pretty neat how there are different elements of all the princesses around the castle.  

This will sell in truckloads. Doubt it will be a good investment given how many they'll sell even with the price point. My kids will be pestering me for this as soon as they see it. Bet Lego and Disney are going kerching!

awwwwww snap.  My wife's a former cast member and I had to put together 12 sets of Disney Minifigs to meet their demand.  This will be epic.  If there is any supply disruptions, hold onto your mouse ears at Christmas time.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alpinemaps said:

Sorry folks.  Until I can confirm that those are officially released photos, I have to remove the photos.

I think the site may have jumped the gun.  It looks like they removed the article. I posted it because the article stated that lego just announced the set, but I guess not.

Is anyone able to get through to this site?

http://www.popsugar.com/moms/Lego-Disney-Castle-41905025

I'd like to check into it more, but can't seem to get pass the password screen.

Just now, lazuli16 said:

I think the site may have jumped the gun.  It looks like they removed the article. I posted it because the article stated that lego just announced the set, but I guess not.

Ninja'd.

Okay, thanks.