LEGO Dimensions

Sauromosis

2 hours ago, brickolodon said:

Yep, i can confirm limit is lifted, just got tons of packs, 70 + cases...bttf, who, jw and portal 2

70+ cases! Such a bonanza in the WC.

To all the BPers with many many 99 cent stores full of Lego Dimensions:

article_de7c81e7-7905-48f7-a00a-c767db64

JK. :) Great Finds!

Edited by cardkid
  • Like 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations LegoBro! I hit 4 stores in my area today, all empty. I'm going to check one store Friday morning, then try not to obsess about Dimensions until Monday.

I did sell 10 pair Homer arms today for $1.88/pair which delighted me to no end. $18.80 worth of Homer arms!

cc774967d11f0a738db71fa984434084.jpg

• Like 9

16 hours ago, randrace said:

Congratulations LegoBro! I hit 4 stores in my area today, all empty. I'm going to check one store Friday morning, then try not to obsess about Dimensions until Monday.

I did sell 10 pair Homer arms today for $1.88/pair which delighted me to no end. $18.80 worth of Homer arms!

Wow, some of you guys take parting out to a whole new level. :D Nice.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, randrace said:

So when you pulled off his arms, did he yell just one D'oh, or once for each arm? I'm not interested in whether he yelled for the hand-pulling. Just the arm. Thanks. 

• Like 4

That passed on rumor had me checking daily, but there'd have to be at least one other person confirming by now. Almost all other news is dwindling supply or restocking of the same stuff.I don't know why someone would make that stuff up though. Maybe that 99cent location wasn't getting enough activity. :P

44 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Yeah not buying that. That's someone trolling because they're pissed that so many people have gotten them at 99c

Still struggling to believe it'd be something to lie about, it's even harder to believe you'd see a $50 story pack and only buy 1 for yourself.
At $50 value, even my usually considerate self would say, "Eff Lil Timmy!"

• Like 2

Still struggling to believe it'd be something to lie about, it's even harder to believe you'd see a $50 story pack and only buy 1 for yourself.
At $50 value, even my usually considerate self would say, "Eff Lil Timmy!"

It would take me minutes to replicate that. I'm really behind on playing, and have about 60% of my stuff for the game sitting in a box.

There are some angry people - especially on Reddit - ready to "screw" with resellers. In their mind, they'd be laughing at the idea that resellers are scrambling to find those things (e.g., wasting their time).

These are the same folks that were bragging that they put in a couple of orders for 1 case of TLBM figs, when that pricing mistake was up a couple weeks ago (it was supposed to be one blind bag, not one box for $3.99).

There were plenty convinced that Amazon would hold the retailer to that price per box and laughing that it would screw that reseller.

So take this for what it's worth.  Occurred at my last stop on my way home from work. This was a conversation I had with random dude filling a cart full of dimensions.  He said he heard this from one of the managers.

"These packs were all meant for Target.  However Target rejected 16 trailers of lego dimensions due to the product just being a poor seller at their stores. They refused to accept the shipments."

My attention was taken away by a blonde beauty walking down the aisle so I didn't quite catch the end of the story.  Feel free to poke holes or confirm this one.  I do not care either way.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, LegoBro said:

So take this for what it's worth.  Occurred at my last stop on my way home from work. This was a conversation I had with random dude filling a cart full of dimensions.  He said he heard this from one of the managers.

"These packs were all meant for Target.  However Target rejected 16 trailers of lego dimensions due to the product just being a poor seller at their stores. They refused to accept the shipments."

My attention was taken away by a blonde beauty walking down the aisle so I didn't quite catch the end of the story.  Feel free to poke holes or confirm this one.  I do not care either way.

Why would Target be receiving TRU exclusive set?

• Like 2