Brickpicker Raffle Fundraiser for a Great Cause!!

Ed Mack

17 minutes ago, midbenne said:

Hey @Ed Mack has that "go to top" always been next to the quote? If I missed that, sorry for my request but if not, sheesh that was a fast and awesome fix. Either way all :) over here! 

Jeff has been adding some new features once again.  There is a lot going on behind the scenes to improve the site and Brick Classifieds.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

Jeff has been adding some new features once again.  There is a lot going on behind the scenes to improve the site and Brick Classifieds.

Great stuff! Wouldn't know what was vs. what is now but love the site and glad to be a part of it. Now to figure out what will be the next sleeper so I can fly under the radar and grab a few. 

1 hour ago, TheGallows said:

Purchased my first round of raffle tickets tonight, and will be getting some more before the months end.

Good luck with the fundraising, and thanks for all the work you guys put into this site, its greatly appreciated,

Cheers.

Thanks...

I just bought my second set of tickets. I just hopped on board here not even a month ago, but what a great resource. I'm not in a great financial situation at all but is worth the hundred bucks to me. If I actually sell some Lego, then I'll be back for more. ;)

Good luck, I hope the goal is reached and the school remains open.

And good luck to everyone else, because I know I'm not going to win anything with my luck :)

• Like 1

I think you guys have done an amazing job. I keep thinking about what an ordeal shipping out these sets will be, and the real work of this fundraiser comes into sharp focus. I can barely rub two nickels together, but one of those nickels would not be possible if not for BP.

I think you guys have done an amazing job. I keep thinking about what an ordeal shipping out these sets will be, and the real work of this fundraiser comes into sharp focus. I can barely rub two nickels together, but one of those nickels would not be possible if not for BP.

I have plenty of boxes. LOL

• Like 1

Guest brickcrazyhouse
On January 21, 2016 at 8:48 PM, Ed Mack said:

We are making progress. I feel good about it but we still have a long way to go. Another very generous family with a wonderful restaurant is having a dinner at the school and is giving 100% of the proceeds to the school. It's this Friday. Hopefully the snow holds off in NJ. A blizzard is coming.

how's the snow

We are making progress. I feel good about it but we still have a long way to go. Another very generous family with a wonderful restaurant is having a dinner at the school and is giving 100% of the proceeds to the school. It's this Friday. Hopefully the snow holds off in NJ. A blizzard is coming.

how's the snow

Deep.

I know it is like preaching to the choir since most followers of this thread have already given, but we have 6 days left and I know we can do more.  So far we have raised $20,990 from 461 supports of an average of $45.50 from each supporter.  A lot of cool prizes have been added since I first donated, so I am looking to donate again.  Christmas Amazon payments have been distributed, and eBay fees have been paid, so lets all put in another $20 to make it to $30,000 in this last week.

In true pledge drive style, I pledge $300 if we can make it to $30,000.  I want to dump it all into Bundle 3 and see how big a tower I can make with 5,000+ Duplo blocks.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, belljohn said:

I know it is like preaching to the choir since most followers of this thread have already given, but we have 6 days left and I know we can do more.  So far we have raised $20,990 from 461 supports of an average of $45.50 from each supporter.  A lot of cool prizes have been added since I first donated, so I am looking to donate again.  Christmas Amazon payments have been distributed, and eBay fees have been paid, so lets all put in another $20 to make it to $30,000 in this last week.

In true pledge drive style, I pledge $300 if we can make it to $30,000.  I want to dump it all into Bundle 3 and see how big a tower I can make with 5,000+ Duplo blocks.

Thanks...I'm hoping for a big push near the weekend.  Some of the raffle choices have very few tickets bought, so there is a good chance to win on multiple raffles.  

Went to RallyUp this am to check the status and was happy and impressed to see that it has exceeded my expectation of $20k!

My dad has agreed to purchase some tickets so I'll be buying some more this week. The hardest part will be deciding which ones to purchase.