75159 - UCS: Death Star (2016)

No More Monkeys

Just now, Lordoflego said:

Buying Death Star? Lol just kidding of course, what's the msrp on the advent calendar? 

Last year it was $30 for the City and Friends one, and $40 for the SW one, if I recall correctly. Total is just enough for the free bonus Advent Calendar :)

• Like 1

Sitting at my dinner table tonight eating some Chick Fil-A and flipping through the new LEGO catalog. I get to the 75159 page and my wise ass 6 year old son says, "Dad, you aren't going to buy another one of those are you? You already have 10 of them!" Smart kid and good advice. The Disney Castle does look great on the cover by the way. The Capitol Building also is special. Great set.

• Like 5

Sitting at my dinner table tonight eating some Chick Fil-A and flipping through the new LEGO catalog. I get to the 75159 page and my wise ass 6 year old son says, "Dad, you aren't going to buy another one of those are you? You already have 10 of them!" Smart kid and good advice. The Disney Castle does look great on the cover by the way. The Capitol Building also is special. Great set.

No Death Star in my catalog.
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Ed Mack said:

I don't know why but hearing Ed call his son a wise ass may easily be the best thing I heard today.

• Like 5

I don't know why but hearing Ed call his son a wise ass may easily be the best thing I heard today.

My son Max is a good kid, but a smart ass. He is me multiplied. Such an attitude for a 6 year old. My dad would have kicked my butt if I said what he says. I must be a bad example.
  • Like 8

53 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

My son Max is a good kid, but a smart ass. He is me multiplied. Such an attitude for a 6 year old. My dad would have kicked my butt if I said what he says. I must be a bad example.

At least Max was nice to me the 2 times he saw me. Unless he was a smartass behind my back. Ha

No Death Star in my catalog.

I was referring to the large VIP ad that is attached to the catalog.
At least Max was nice to me the 2 times he saw me. Unless he was a smartass behind my back. Ha

Oh, he is nice in public and in school, but get him alone..."forgetaboutit."