TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

Nothing that I want to buy. But for those that are looking.
City of Stiix (70732)
Sith Infiltrator (75096)
Sky High Battle 76046
Avenjet Space Mission 76049
The Big Bang Theory (21302)
Fire Engine 60112
Clays Rumble Blade 70315

Are all the sale ones that I found.

Ad says 10 sets to choose from... I can find 7... where r the other 3???

Page is down, product out of stock.
SKN Number: 049204
Product UID: EBDEFE2C
UPC/EAN/ISBN: 673419243759
Manufacturer #: 6128859

I can still find the doctor who sets with the link even though they are not on the site. Just don't have the Wall-E link :(. I am looking for the TRU product ID to use in the URL. It's a big number, no letters.

10 hours ago, sqlplus said:

Was the phatom ending in .98? Please update forum for any set ending in .98 scanning stuff right now

I'm not done cleaning as I went two rounds today to Lansdowne doing price matching. It depends on what you are looking for. If it's lego, not much going on. If you are into playmobil, that small school was hidden in the back and I had to ask them to use their loading bay. Playmobil 5923 was 108.98 and second one half. Cleaned out 18 of those as I saw them going on ebay for around 140USD a piece. Turned around and PM the hockey arena playmobil set for $35 which was on clearance at canadian tire. Mega Bloks also had phantom call of duty sales. Take them to the scanner, see it end in 98 or 48 cents, giggle a bit, then walk back and clean the shelves.

You need to look for items that have been around for awhile. They don't have clearance tags on them anymore. Those Despicable ME collectors edition minions are going for freaking 9.98 each at lansdowne. Regular for $79. Go figure. I left a couple of Minion bobs on the shelves. SW Rancor Pit sets are also BOGO. They still had some lying around in lansdowne. That set is a pain to pack and ship so I passed on that. The TMNT and Transformers section also had some old stuff lying around.

The biggest score is definitely the Playmobil 5923. They checked and told me there were around 6 in Surrey but that's too far for me.

On 12/26/2016 at 9:05 AM, kiiaal said:

TRU is a bust in-store.  No Lego clearance that I could see.  At least I was able to get my Helicarriers, previously purchased on clearance, price adjusted with the BOGO50 clearance.  Ends up being $210+tax each!   Almost half off retail price.

On 12/26/2016 at 1:25 PM, ChristopherJB said:

TRU is not a bust in store. You have to literally work hard on the price checker. So go to the shelves and grab each item one by one. The items ending with an 8 are all on clearance bogo. Lots of phantom sales at TRU. Spend a few hours and you will start opening up your wallet. 

So it wasn't a bust for you?  Would you like to care to share with the forum of the sets you found on clearance??

FYI...I did scan some older sets that should be retiring soon.

Indominus Rex, Death Star Final Duel, Imperial Assault Carrier, Tie Advanced Prototype, Quinjet City Chase, King Pig's Castle.  All are at regular price.   No Scooby Doo sets left at my local store so couldn't scan them.

5 hours ago, kiiaal said:

So it wasn't a bust for you?  Would you like to care to share with the forum of the sets you found on clearance??

FYI...I did scan some older sets that should be retiring soon.

Indominus Rex, Death Star Final Duel, Imperial Assault Carrier, Tie Advanced Prototype, Quinjet City Chase, King Pig's Castle.  All are at regular price.   No Scooby Doo sets left at my local store so couldn't scan them.

I posted what i scanned and some of the deals. Unfortunately they are not lego related and the moderators disapproved of it. Too bad as i made 3 more rounds today at tru.