TRU Canada Sales and Clearance

tacsniper

9 hours ago, 111ins said:

4 transactions today, three Trevi fountains and a mystery machine with a trick or treat set to get that one over $50. The girl took the $15 off cards from last week for all of them and got four more $10 cards for January. AND four bonus Santa sets, not bad for a Friday morning.

haha,,you shouldn't reveal too much until I'm done cleaning. :) Oh well. I didn't see any Trevi Fountains in the Vancouver or Richmond TRU so I had no choice but to gobble up two more IR plus getting the $10 cards.

For those who got the $15 coupon, don't forget to take pictures of the coupon code before you use it in store. You can double dip, online, then in store. :)

I got sick and tired of handing people free money, I decided to grab the remaining IRs online myself. :) It hung around long enough.

10 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

You sure? Check again. You might want to grab some and if you don't see $200 by end of month, just return them in store. No biggy.
http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewBidsLogin&item=361837155790&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2564

Using XE.com
132 USD =175.387CAD

How can you be so sure they're going to sell for $200 unless you're buying every single one from the stores?

John

On 11/25/2016 at 7:53 AM, Sandwraith said:

BTW @jeff_14 were you at Sherway TRU by chance?! Someone was just loading their carts with only TBS Deathtroopers and couldn't help but think of you :P (I doubt it was as you said it's just out of your hunting grounds). I was actually debating getting one at %25 when i saw them with my first pass, but by the time i got back to them... poof!

On 11/25/2016 at 11:39 AM, jeff_14 said:

That was not me. This is good though. I'd rather me and one other guy have them all then a bunch of Timmys.

Heading to Yorkdale this afternoon. Already bought 2 giant Black Series Tie Fighters and 2 Transformer sweeper packs from Walmart for $200 total. Retail price for these was over $400.

What's with the Black Series 6" Death Trooper?  It's widely available on Indigo.ca and in their Ontario stores.

https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/toys/star-wars-the-black-series/630509477180-item.html?ikwid=black+series+death+trooper&ikwsec=Kids&ikwidx=0

On 12/3/2016 at 8:52 AM, kiiaal said:

What's with the Black Series 6" Death Trooper?  It's widely available on Indigo.ca and in their Ontario stores.

https://www.chapters.indigo.ca/en-ca/toys/star-wars-the-black-series/630509477180-item.html?ikwid=black+series+death+trooper&ikwsec=Kids&ikwidx=0

Not necessarily. The GTA stores are mostly empty. I visit a few regularly and there are lots of the other figures from this wave but this one is gone. I was just at a TRU this weekend that had restocked the black series with about 100 on the shelf. Not a single Death Trooper there. They may be on the website, but few people seem to check there for these. I've sold 3 now and the movie isn't even out yet. They have barely featured in the trailers. Once the film hits, I expect to see a spike in sales into Christmas. Thank you Disney for leaving a 10 day window between the opening and Christmas. More would have been nice but this is workable.

Anyone else noticing a pretty big restock of Indominus Rex in their area? Couple locations near me had none on black friday, but now have 30+ including some in overstock. Wonder if we'll see one last big sale on these as a send off to retirement :money:

IR also back in stock online at TRU.ca, figured we wouldn't see it anymore online.

Anyone else noticing a pretty big restock of Indominus Rex in their area? Couple locations near me had none on black friday, but now have 30+ including some in overstock. Wonder if we'll see one last big sale on these as a send off to retirement :money:
IR also back in stock online at TRU.ca, figured we wouldn't see it anymore online.

I suspect we will see 40% off + bogo on Boxing Day.