What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

Four of us had a small building session late last night, while watching Tombstone, and here are the results.  I built the White House and I really like the end result but I disliked the process.

Thanks to toycrazedchris for the Mars Rover and it was fun breaking the seals on 4 sets at once. :)

post-30305-0-48063500-1424189575_thumb.j

• Like 1

Four of us had a small building session late last night, while watching Tombstone, and here are the results.  I built the White House and I really like the end result but I disliked the process.

Thanks to toycrazedchris for the Mars Rover and it was fun breaking the seals on 4 sets at once. :)

attachicon.gifIMG_20150216_232234.jpg

I used to watch Tombstone over and over.  Horrible reviews but I love it lol

Nice builds as well.  

Four of us had a small building session late last night, while watching Tombstone, and here are the results. I built the White House and I really like the end result but I disliked the process.

attachicon.gifIMG_20150216_232234.jpg

That's a nice bunch of grown up sets ;)

About a week ago I was at my local St. Vinnies looking for a new book or two. I always check the toy section and that day was no different. I grabbed a bag of LPS for the school and was just about to leave disappointed when a fresh cart of toys appeared. I squealed when I saw the employee throw a gallon ziplock of LEGO on the shelf. She giggled at me and said she had more in her cart. I ended up with five -gallon bags and a stack of 10" road base plates. The sad and funny part was when I went to pay for it the people at the counter were talking about a guy that was in the store earlier buying LEGO and asked if they had more. They told him no and then found these bags. I wonder what he got? I had a weekend project of sorting and detecting what sets I had. So far I have found and built a black monarchs castle #6085, Victory Lap Raceway #6395, Battering ram #6062, Sonar Transmitting Cruiser #6783 and I still have a huge pile of red and yellow pieces that look like more speed track sets by the mini figs. I paid $30.00 and have had way more fun than that. Lol. It floors me that I was able to build each set with only a few missing pieces. Ty for letting me fill your ears with old lady craziness. Lol it is so nice to have adults that understand. Lol

• Like 1

Guest davewager78

Usual kinda stuff...took a break from building my Taj Mahal...built a little architecture set...called Marina Bay Sands! :D

Very impressed with the SNOT work required to get the 1 x 2 white grilles etc facing outwards etc

post-32273-1424457102271_thumb.jpg

perfecting timing.  i'll be posting a build / review thread on this set shortly.

Usual kinda stuff...took a break from building my Taj Mahal...built a little architecture set...called Marina Bay Sands! :D

Very impressed with the SNOT work required to get the 1 x 2 white grilles etc facing outwards etc

Um, that would be "The Princess Bride", an hour and forty minutes of back to back one liners.

I DVR'd this over Christmas, because it was on TV.  It had been years since I saw it.  The amount of times I LOL'd was incalculable. 

So my daughter now wants her builds posted lol, so here was tonights.

75899 LaFerrari Speed Champions

Sweet build!  That looks very nice.  I'm glad I picked up a set tonight.