What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

I am probably in the minority on this one, but I think all the buildings put together looks a little cluttered, and therefore have not been tempted to rip open my sealed sets to add to my parisian restaurant, which I feel displays well on its own.

DO is pretty tempting though...

If I do create a street scene, it would have to be linear broken up by space... so it wouldn't looked cluttered...

Or I can wait 8 years for the older one to graduate high school, decide college is not the way to go, join the army (or the circus), move out, and claim his room!   :pleasantry:

• Like 1

I don't own this much Tupperware. Did you sort all the bags before starting?

Yes, every different piece has it's own container.  All sorted by color and size mostly.  I find it's so much easier to be thorough and organized first, which is why it took nearly 2 hours alone but finding them is super easy for building page by page.  

The Tupperware is just to distract you from what he has in the back corner on a dish rag cart, that ain't no TB ;)

It's not a dish rag cart, c'mon! haha.  It is a serving cart though, and that's actually a centerpiece throw thingamabob for the long table, and coincidentally the Tower Bridge is down the opposite end of the room.   :)

LegoSOH3.jpg

Edited by DenJ91

It's not a dish rag cart, c'mon! haha.  It is a serving cart though, and that's actually a centerpiece throw thingamabob for the long table, and coincidentally the Tower Bridge is down the opposite end of the room.   :)

You either still live with your parents or your older then me ;)

Just messing around you are actually not to far from me I'm in DE. The Taj is next on my list after GG

Sometimes I go on holidays and there are some house/hut near the beach.

Theses houses belong to fishermen, who worked here somes decades ago.

http://www.oleron-plage.fr/la-route-des-huitres-port-ostreicole-de-la-baudissiere

http://www.tripadvisor.fr/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g580173-d3237339-i61651541-La_croix_du_sud-Le_Chateau_d_Oleron_Ile_d_Oleron_Charente_Maritime_Poitou.html

I don't understand why you want to put a mini-golf (the PM you sent me). And, on the roof ??? You really mean, on top of the house ? I don't understand.

I also don't understand exactly what is the white and transparent blue mini-roof on the side.

The blue plates seem really weird here IMO, because we can guess it's water, or frozen. If it were white, like the rest, it would be different. Put some flowers instead, it would be better I think. :)

And the problem with your pictures (clockwise), doesn't the rotate function work ?

'>

If not, can't you hold your camera with 90

Edited by biniou

My son wanted to spend his birthday money yesterday, so he went over to Toys 'R Us and picked out the 70147 - Sir Fangar's Ice Fortress.  We built it last night and it's another awesome Chima set.  The ice bridge and ice gate are bad @ss.

Two suggestions: 70146 (Fire Phoenix Temple) and 70008 (Gorzan's Gorilla Striker)

Those 2 make the Lion Chi Temple look a bit smaller in comparison ;)

Two suggestions: 70146 (Fire Phoenix Temple) and 70008 (Gorzan's Gorilla Striker)

Those 2 make the Lion Chi Temple look a bit smaller in comparison ;)

He does have the Gorilla Striker.  I have a few Fire Phoenix Temple sets I bought at Meijer.  I haven't sprung that on him yet.  The wife was throwing out a "NO MORE TOYS!" moratorium last night and I expect her to picket soon.

• Like 2

He does have the Gorilla Striker. I have a few Fire Phoenix Temple sets I bought at Meijer. I haven't sprung that on him yet. The wife was throwing out a "NO MORE TOYS!" moratorium last night and I expect her to picket soon.

I think something is wrong with your camera.. The pictures are very small and grainy.

Or is it the iOS app doesn't like when you link to a pic in the gallery?

Too bad your wife doesn't like Lego... I just buy her a set to build too. :)