What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

We started to build all our random bad investments as we're in a suburb of Houston and stuck inside for at least the next 7 days of flooding:( we and neighbors are all safe at least.
I wanted to go help out but can't drive even a mile to get to where help is needed.
I guess it's good I had sets that stunk for investment so I do not feel bad opening them

• Like 8

Sorry to hear about the flooding.  Glad you are safe.  Today I built the Ultimate Batmobile Set from the Lego Batman Movie theme.  The set itself is awesome and was fun to build.  I was super pumped to get Polka Dot Man and Alfred.  My only critique is I wish there were some more mini-figs with the set.  A couple more villains would have made it awesomer!

In the past week I built 8095 Grievous Starfighter, 7748 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid, 8019 Republic Attack Shuttle, 8036 Separatist Shuttle and 7665 Republic Cruiser. Finally finishing off some of the sets that have been sitting around missing parts for more than a year. I just got the parts needed to finish up 9493, but decided to buy the parts to color swap it and make a Blue Squadron X-Wing, so I'm waiting for them to arrive.

• Like 1

I've been working on #71042 Silent Mary the past week.  Enjoying the build so far as I'm up to bag #9 of 13.  This is the first ship that I have built.  I've got about 90% of the #4184 Black Pearl which is my next goal to build.  Still got my eye out for a cheap #4195 Queen Anne though...

• Like 3

Lol. That was me a couple years ago.

QAR was my first LEGO ship. Built it thinking I'd sell it off. Now it's a prized possession. I've got a Black Pearl in a bulk box waiting for me to get to someday.

And now I've got 4 or 5 ships sitting in the storage area waiting for me to build - Sea Cow, last Pirates ship, Silent Mary - to name a few.

• Like 3

Lol. That was me a couple years ago.

QAR was my first LEGO ship. Built it thinking I'd sell it off. Now it's a prized possession. I've got a Black Pearl in a bulk box waiting for me to get to someday.

And now I've got 4 or 5 ships sitting in the storage area waiting for me to build - Sea Cow, last Pirates ship, Silent Mary - to name a few.

So you are saying I'm going to get sucked into this black hole of pirate ship collecting? Haha

How many are there total? 5 including latest (from pirates of the Caribbean theme)
  • Like 1

So you are saying I'm going to get sucked into this black hole of pirate ship collecting? Haha

How many are there total? 5 including latest (from pirates of the Caribbean theme)

The large ships are:
Black Seas Barracuda
Skull's Eye Schooner
Queen Anne's Revenge
Black Pearl
Imperial Flagship
Silent Mary
Sea Cow

Then there's a bunch of medium and small ships from the recent Brick Bounty to old ones like the Imperial Armada and Renegade Runner and there are a couple of crossover ships (Durmstrang and Pirate Ship Ambush)
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, redghostx said:

The large ships are:
Black Seas Barracuda
Skull's Eye Schooner
Queen Anne's Revenge
Black Pearl
Imperial Flagship
Silent Mary
Sea Cow

Then there's a bunch of medium and small ships from the recent Brick Bounty to old ones like the Imperial Armada and Renegade Runner and there are a couple of crossover ships (Durmstrang and Pirate Ship Ambush)

Awesome thank you!

So of the major ships there are only 3 from POC right? Queen Anne's / The Pearl / Silent Mary?? I think I may stick to those three.

I was out of the Lego game when they were making the POC ships, but why no Flying Dutchman??? 

6 minutes ago, thoroakenfelder said:

I built BB-8 and the Resistance Transport Pod. The Transport pod turns out to be a tiny ship when it is done. It is shorter than Luke's Landspeeder. For the same rrp the Imperial Hovertank is a much more satisfying build.

BB=8 got my wife's approval for displaying in the living room. She said it's cute.

IMG_20170902_225350.jpg

• Like 4