What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

I just finished building 8038 Battle of Endor. I picked up one from eBay used with manuals a few weeks back. I like the whole setup. This was my first scene build compared to just vehicles. I want to pick up Scarif during the Lego store sale next week now. 

Edited by Halfrig

Madoca FJ40 Crawler with a few missing and substituted parts.  Those technic # 3 connectors are hard to find.

Claas Xerion tires totally kill all suspension travel but give the Jeep a monster truck look. :) 

Great build, highly recommended.

IMG_1106.JPG

IMG_1109.JPG

IMG_1113.JPG

• Like 9

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 8:28 PM, Pedilego said:

Back when Ewok Village was retiring, I managed to pick an opened set for $180. Finally got around to building it today (+ the new AT-ST and extra minifigs). Second picture is its new place in our modest Lego Star Wars display (above the doorway and basically in front of my desk). Great set.

We have one of those in our entryway that my wife was just saying "I wonder what we can put up there" the other day...

Thanks man. Problem solved.

• Like 6

150 elements and 40 stickers... overly cringed.
took me almost 90min to finish this one because of those freaking stickerz. Other than that great little build for fairly good price. Great little details for such scale. (huge F1 fan here)
comment_zhMellj8Qu2EWQh33Gpu9pxaTzgghiEo

• Like 9

19 hours ago, Shewie said:

150 elements and 40 stickers... overly cringed.
took me almost 90min to finish this one because of those freaking stickerz. Other than that great little build for fairly good price. Great little details for such scale. (huge F1 fan here)

I just finished building a MOC of FW38  from last season. Getting started on the FW40.

18158013_10154232716946017_3023378110213458490_n.jpg

• Like 4