What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

Nice! Did you actually construct the frame or did you mean the inner shelf? Looks great!

The frames are just cheap Ribba frames from Ikea, but I build the wooden shelves inside, spray them Black, insert some nice black card then glue the bases in. 20 figures was a bit of a squeeze but I'm pleased with the outcome.
  • Like 3

Ghostbusters Firehouse:

Been working on this a couple hours a night. Scored it a few nights back off Craigslist, for $250. The box was destroyed, but the seller let me check all bags!

Been building 1 bag number set each night, on bags #5 tonite. I am quite surprised at the level of detail inside. The quality of the build is superb,(i have never built a modular building). That window AC unit build not having ANY detail or sticker/print is driving me nuts. But I should be able to come up with something off an extra sticker sheet I have laying around. Onward to the second floor!

af755016ce6645401bdf0559a77b020d.jpg

• Like 6

On 5/17/2017 at 3:36 AM, LahH001 said:

Built old Bessie. Only the Ewok village and New Death Star left in my backlog of UCS inventory. Need to get my hands on a Death Star 

This Sandcrawler is prob my all-time fav lego set to-date. 75059 has a challenging design which leads to a fun build.  It displays great (just omit the container door stickers) and has enough play features for the kiddies.  No idea why a UCS plaque wasn't included.  It deserved one since it's has tremendous display value and the complex build.

• Like 3