What LEGO set did you build today?

Ed Mack

Built 75092 Naboo Starfighter (my first Naboo ship) tonight. I know everyone hates this set because its the 30th one and its basically identical to previous but for 50% off ($25), I thought it was one of the cooler cheap builds I've done when you figure in all of the minifigs + destroyer droids, fuel station, etc.

• Like 5

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:30 PM, Dlambert2004 said:

In honor of our recent trip to the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama and in anticipation of the new Saturn V launch in June, my daughter and I built this classic model.

I worked there one summer in college as a Space Camp counselor. Such a cool place. Also, had quite a bit of fun after hours with the other 100 college kids from around the country who found themselves stuck in Huntsville for a summer

• Like 2

My daughter built Olivia's House 3315 last week with a little help from me.  It was from our first ever bulk lot that we bought for $30 (which had about 15 lbs of Lego from 10 sets based on what I can tell), so it was a new type of challenge to organize and sort the pieces and pull out the set.  Fortunately we were only missing 4 pieces from this set when it was all said and done.  

I think this is probably her favorite Friends set that she has built so far.  She wants to build Stephanie's Beach House 41037 or Heartlake City Pool 41008 out of the lot next.  Our bulk purchase didn't come with instructions, but it looks like is has 9 Friends sets and 1 Super Heroes set based on the minifigs and stickers pieces that were included. Glad she likes organizing and sorting things! 

Olivia's House 3315 Front.JPG

Olivia's House 3315 Back.JPG

• Like 6

On ‎4‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 6:19 PM, CrabslayerT said:

Finally got to finish my Batpod 5004590. Managed to get all new parts, some were spares, others from Lego and bricklink, the dark pearl grey shield pieces from a small stack of breaze flee machines I found in TRU. Thankfully I sold the spare pieces in groups of 6 to help bring down the price of the build. Think it came in around 40ish quid.

I like it but the grey bothers me. wouldn't it look better all in black like the Tumbler?

4 hours ago, CrabslayerT said:

With the exception of swapping out the wheel centers from grey to black, that's all the official parts for the set. Still cool as folk though!

yep indeed.  think i'm gonna BL this baby