Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

So I think you can actually check how much stock Walmart has by adjusting your quantity when you check out. If this is true... there are 297 Classic Batcaves still in stock... even at $247!! Helicarrier is down to 16.

Maybe this means nothing... but at 298 it says I'm unable to order it, but at 297 it was fine... 

Can anyone confirm that this is a pretty legitimate way of seeing how much they have, or atleast see approximately what they have left?

There's an easier way to check stock, assuming you're using chrome here are the steps and apologize if it's hard to follow.  I got a billions things to do before I goto sleep but wanted to help out.

1. Open developer tools (look for it in the options)
  2. Click Network
  3. Now goto Walmart page where the item is using your browser.  Click Buy in store
  4. Go back to developer tools and you should see "availability" from the list 
  5. Click preview
  6. expand the options until you see inventory.

The attached picture is for Kwik-E-Mart.  I added 1+total inventory and I'm  unable to checkout, shows OOS.  Put in the right inventory and I can checkout

The Porsche GT3 shows up as 2 in stock.  Try adding 3 and going through the checkout process, it won't work.  Try adding 2 and it will go through.  

untitled.jpg

Edited by Dustler
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dustler said:

There's an easier way to check stock, assuming you're using chrome here are the steps and apologize if it's hard to follow.  I got a billions things to do before I goto sleep but wanted to help out.

1. Open developer tools (look for it in the options)
  2. Click Network
  3. Now goto Walmart page where the item is using your browser.  Click Buy in store
  4. Go back to developer tools and you should see "availability" from the list 
  5. Click preview
  6. expand the options until you see inventory.

The attached picture is for Kwik-E-Mart.  I added 1+total inventory and I'm  unable to checkout, shows OOS.  Put in the right inventory and I can checkout

The Porsche GT3 shows up as 2 in stock.  Try adding 3 and going through the checkout process, it won't work.  Try adding 2 and it will go through.  

untitled.jpg

I wasn't able to find inventory, but the fact that this can be done is fascinating... to me anyway. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jimmajenga said:

So I think you can actually check how much stock Walmart has by adjusting your quantity when you check out. If this is true... there are 297 Classic Batcaves still in stock... even at $247!! Helicarrier is down to 16.

Darn. Some 16 hours later, there are 286 Classic Batcaves left (using Firefox's network inspection tools, thanks jimmajenga).

Perhaps I chose the wrong set to get in large quantity from LEGO Shop at Home during 20% + double VIP, Walmart might discount even lower... I really wanted some Lego canvas bags though! :whistle:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stragus said:

Darn. Some 16 hours later, there are 286 Classic Batcaves left (using Firefox's network inspection tools, thanks jimmajenga).

Perhaps I chose the wrong set to get in large quantity from LEGO Shop at Home during 20% + double VIP, Walmart might discount even lower... I really wanted some Lego canvas bags though! :whistle:

That was my thought as well!! I had already had a couple shipped on the way... maybe I should have gotten a second helicarrier instead :/
I feel like I learn a lesson everytime I buy... a lesson illustrating why I fudged up yet again! xD

• Like 1

On 7/5/2017 at 10:18 AM, Stragus said:

Batcave still available. Seems like the sale got propogated over to Amazon.ca. With Amazon, you can rack up more rewards points. So a better deal there. I guess the problem is whether they will ship properly or slap some labels on the big box.

On 7/1/2017 at 4:57 AM, eliminator said:

Was anyone able to get a Fairground Mixer or Ewok Village?

My 2 Fairground mixers showed up minty fresh in a sealed LEGO case :)

On the other hand, my 2 palace cinema's showed up in a flimsy Bounty Brand box lol, but they survived for the most part.

• Like 3