Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Lego store has them too. No point getting these now until double VIP, even then, not worth it. Watch this thing get blown out for 30-40% off in about a year or so.

Indeed. I've bought, built, and sold my only MILF (and got the VIP card). I will buy another one for my collection at EOL....hopefully 20%+ off.

It's funny to think that just a few weeks ago these were impossible to find, now you can buy as many as you want from Walmart.

I wonder if Costco Canada is going to sell this set?

19 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Lego store has them too. No point getting these now until double VIP, even then, not worth it. Watch this thing get blown out for 30-40% off in about a year or so.

This will most likely be excluded from double VIP promotions.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/22/2018 at 5:12 PM, CLMF said:

I found three banged up Lone Ranger Silver Mine Shootout for $70 or $79, I forgot at the Markham and Steeles location in Markham.

I bought two AT-STs which were $34.86 each and left one which had a pretty beaten box.

I think that set has been there for the last 2 years.  I always see it when i drop by that Walmart.

Walmart does that quite often, posts items at ridiculous prices that are already out of stock before even posting.  they also often post "artifact" listings from previous years that are long since expired. Their web team is nuts.  Even if you do manage to snag one all they way through the cart process they get cancelled later.

4 hours ago, Thumper said:

Walmart does that quite often, posts items at ridiculous prices that are already out of stock before even posting.  they also often post "artifact" listings from previous years that are long since expired. Their web team is nuts.  Even if you do manage to snag one all they way through the cart process they get cancelled later.

It's probably because they actually have one or 2 but once people notice, multiple orders get placed in a short time, and it doesn't just update just like that. There's always gonna be a couple orders that just missed it but before they had the chance to update. It's not a perfect world. 
And specifically referring to the big markdowns, a big company from time to time will make the call to give big reductions in price and if the item is already out of stock online, it's still likely to update in price. Lets people know though, if they can find it in store they might be in luck. Although, some stores have their own pricing but generally speaking they will price match the website if need be.

2 hours ago, Vodium said:

I managed to place an order for a turbo tank yesterday. Just got a shipping confirmation. Wonder how many sets they actually had in stock. 

They had about 250... I had that along with a few items in my cart that I was monitoring stock on daily.... and of all people I MISSED THE BLOODY SALE!! :( 
I was so pissed.... ugh... breathe. But yea, 253 I think it was at the day before lol

• 1 month later...