Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

• 2 weeks later...

They are still some buldable figures at 50%.. got one of each...  shhould I get the rest? im not really sure about this, they are selling so low everywhere...

They is some battle pack too at 8$ instead of 16$ already have some... again, it's now moving at 50%... not sure if I should get some. And 2 weeks afters the sales in gone on, they are still some sets a 40-50%(star wars and SH) that didn't sell... at 50%....  I never saw this in my life. 

Im guessing they overproduced,...

But still I think lego reached a peak in new fans. Lego needs new fans.

Edited by TargetZero

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2017 at 8:28 PM, lego rules said:

They are smart.  When it is on sale for 60% off it will get scooped up!

I thought this was just one locations mistake... but it seems most I've been too have this price. Somebody put some wrong numbers in the national system or something :P

Hah, if it did go on clearance it would probably be $5 off and stay that way forever... stupid WM clearances..

3 hours ago, Vodium said:

Anybody know if the recent clearance listings that were added tonight actually had any stock? Or is Walmart just being Walmart and putting up old clearance listings with no stock?

I didn't see any stock except the 3 current sets available at 2:15 AM Mountain Time. Would love to snag a ton of the prison island at $60. Guess I will have to wait for TRU end of year sale for that.

Edited by tacsniper

3 hours ago, Vodium said:

Anybody know if the recent clearance listings that were added tonight actually had any stock? Or is Walmart just being Walmart and putting up old clearance listings with no stock?

Don't worry, I believe they just put up old clearance list.

Damn,

I have a little story to tell.. I am in Quebec, laws are different here for pricing.

I just went to walmart, were I was often checking for some 75094 to go down in price. They were 11 left in total. I didn't find them at they original shelf location. They were on the end of the alley in a cart. I scanned one, scanned at 0.01 cents. So... I took all the cart to pay for it. But they didn't want to sell it to me because it's a return to the warehouse... I was why then were they on the ground in the clearance section? I want them at .01 all of them because they scan at that price, and no tag for not for resale was on it. But they refused to sell them to me, even If I think they should have by law. Can I have your opinion on this? I told them that they should have been taken in they little warehouse if you didn't want to sell them. Your mistake, you have to sell them to me. Are they in law to refuse to sell them to me? In quebec, even if a 200$ item scans at 2$ and it's an error, they have to respect it. so,...

I think it depends on the store really.... not sure the actual laws around it out here in BC, but any self or customer respecting store is going to honour their pricing error. We have to (my retail store, not a Walmart), but it's never been defined as "the law", just more courteous customer service. In a situation where the item is essentially marked as free though, I expect at our store a regular staff would call in a senior staff member, and they would have the authority to say no. They just never do, price errors are always honoured. 

My only comment would be: self checkout is your friend. 

5 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

I think it depends on the store really.... not sure the actual laws around it out here in BC, but any self or customer respecting store is going to honour their pricing error. We have to (my retail store, not a Walmart), but it's never been defined as "the law", just more courteous customer service. In a situation where the item is essentially marked as free though, I expect at our store a regular staff would call in a senior staff member, and they would have the authority to say no. They just never do, price errors are always honoured. 

My only comment would be: self checkout is your friend. 

yeah, it's the only walmart out of 3 that doenst yet have them. 

31 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

Damn,

I have a little story to tell.. I am in Quebec, laws are different here for pricing.

I just went to walmart, were I was often checking for some 75094 to go down in price. They were 11 left in total. I didn't find them at they original shelf location. They were on the end of the alley in a cart. I scanned one, scanned at 0.01 cents. So... I took all the cart to pay for it. But they didn't want to sell it to me because it's a return to the warehouse... I was why then were they on the ground in the clearance section? I want them at .01 all of them because they scan at that price, and no tag for not for resale was on it. But they refused to sell them to me, even If I think they should have by law. Can I have your opinion on this? I told them that they should have been taken in they little warehouse if you didn't want to sell them. Your mistake, you have to sell them to me. Are they in law to refuse to sell them to me? In quebec, even if a 200$ item scans at 2$ and it's an error, they have to respect it. so,...

This is a case where it's clearly an error and you should have just offered to buy them all at the price you originally wanted to pay.

Quebec doesnt work like the USA and the rest of canada. If Toysrus sells a lego 3$ instead of 100$, and it's an error, they have the obligation to fufill the order in quebec. But i think it's the only place in NA.

self checkout is your friend.... if only they had some in that store, I would have had 11 75094 for 11 cents.

7 minutes ago, redghostx said:

This is a case where it's clearly an error and you should have just offered to buy them all at the price you originally wanted to pay.

I know they don't have to respect error pricing in the rest of the country, but in quebec they have to, even asked my mom who is a manager in Jean Coutu since 30years, and she said yes they should have let them to you at 0.01$, and all of them. Walmart is known to NOT respect many many pricing laws, they had many 50k ticket foir this here, and they continue acting like this! I will go further into this.

Edited by TargetZero

1 minute ago, gravtation said:

Rules in Quebec for error pricing.. it allow you to get 1 item at the error price, not all of them, everything else is the original price minus 10%.

I asked them to give me one at that price they didn't want.

I will take action on this bveleeive me