Walmart Canada Sales and Clearance

gravtation

4 minutes ago, anolian said:

Anyone have the Saturn v ship out yet? Waiting for mine. Getting worried it will be cancelled.

Thanks 

Placed an order as well, it was in stock for a good while, so i'm not too worried yet. I'd just give it time. Walmart do take a while to send out their confirmations/shipping notices.

Random indeed, how did you even stumble across that? 

Looks like some meat on the bone there, seem to be going around $125-130 on ebay, though that's probably at it's plateau. I'd probably go in for a couple, but I've spent way too much on other random stuff from Prime Day already. Probably worth a shot for a few of them though. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sandwraith said:

This is nice to see, especially considering i have not seen polybags in my TRU's for a long long time...

IMG_7160.thumb.JPG.b8a3ec7107f97726a6fe28ab60f07b92.JPG

They often have extras from giveaways in the office at my tru. After a while they'll give them away when removing clutter from the office. Not sure if other locations are like that but can't hurt to ask if they have more in the office or in the back.

13 minutes ago, WCH said:

Anyone know where I can get a 10697 creative box set? I see a ton of them on kijji but can't find them on walmart or toyrus. Trying to grab 2 for my kids.

Around black Friday usually, Walmart exclusives(?) and usually got for $40 or something. I'm sure they'll have something similar again this year, just watch the forums, everyone will usually be talking about it.