BRICK CLASSIFIEDS ***OPEN BETA***

Jeff Mack

I wasn't a reddit user this morning... all you have to do is create a username and password... easiest and fastest registration ever.

I guess I meant that positive comment from just registered reddit user might not bear much weight, or could be even considered suspicious. You would probably have to troll in Beyonce subreddit for a bit, to get some karma

Edited by No More Monkeys
  • Like 1

Well I guess we won't be advertising there anymore.   No one showed any support for it and most thought the prices were a ripoff.

I am trying to get to the bottom of the Paypal Shipping Label issue. If any of your vendors that sold something recently can PM me a transaction ID or two so that I can send to them, I would appreciate it.  This is for people who usually see the tools for creating a shipping address in Paypal.  

Jeff, go back and read your own thread from 2013 about how Reddit feels about investing.  LOL

That place is a hive of scum and villainy...when it comes to resellers.

There's a lot of hate against Lego being sold at anything above retail.  There seems to be a general consensus that Lego sets should be made forever, and should always be at RRP.  The laws of supply and demand don't seem to be a concept that is grasped there.

And Brick Classifieds is still down 6 hours later? That's not a very responsible host.

It's also some poor timing, the links to BrickPicker just went online on BrickLink. BrickLink users are going to be scouting BrickPicker (and the non-working Brick Classifieds).

And Brick Classifieds is still down 6 hours later? That's not a very responsible host.

It's also some poor timing, the links to BrickPicker just went online on BrickLink. BrickLink users are going to be scouting BrickPicker (and the non-working Brick Classifieds).

Jeff's Internet is out at his house due to the extreme weather and he cannot make the necessary adjustments to correct the situation at the moment. The server was reset, but now it won't restart. He is in the process of moving it to another server.

Are there known issues with images for listings that were linked with eBay?

I had some non-activated listings synced from eBay. After host move, if I edit details to activate the listings, images are not loading. I do see thumbnail images in the list of "imported" items, but the final listing only has placeholder for the image.

Should I just re-import from ebay?

Edited by No More Monkeys

BC is down again.

I am using it right now.  Nothing is down as far as I can tell.  Also, no need to post here, that is not what this thread is for.  If you think there is a technical difficulty, please send me a PM or email me at [email protected].   Perhaps I am doing something, perhaps nothing is going on at all.  I don't read the forum all day.

I am using it right now.  Nothing is down as far as I can tell.  Also, no need to post here, that is not what this thread is for.  If you think there is a technical difficulty, please send me a PM or email me at [email protected].   Perhaps I am doing something, perhaps nothing is going on at all.  I don't read the forum all day.

the site was down when I posted the message.  I get the nginx message.  Sorry, I didn't know that this thread is not for it.  I will resort to PM in the future.

the site was down when I posted the message.  I get the nginx message.  Sorry, I didn't know that this thread is not for it.  I will resort to PM in the future.

At the time, maybe it was cached, but we are looking into one thing right now to help see if we can address the issue that NMM posted about eBay.  So it may go up and down a few times now.  

When I try to buy something, it only lets me chose paypal balance or eCheck. Can't use CC, debit card, or paypal credit. Is this by design?

Isn't that design by Paypal, that you need to use your Paypal balance first, then it will open up the other options.  I do not have any settings in there that prevent that.  There may be a way around this in your Paypal profile, not sure.  There have been a lot of other purchases so I am sure everyone single one of them was not just PayPal balance.

Isn't that design by Paypal, that you need to use your Paypal balance first, then it will open up the other options.  I do not have any settings in there that prevent that.  There may be a way around this in your Paypal profile, not sure.  There have been a lot of other purchases so I am sure everyone single one of them was not just PayPal balance.

OK thanks. Guess it's just another thing for the giant list of things I can't get to work right that everyone else has zero problems with. I feel like such an idiot sometimes.