BRICK CLASSIFIEDS ***OPEN BETA***

Jeff Mack

Ed and I have decided that it is time to open up Brick Classifieds to everyone.  At this time, we invite all of our members to take a look around, register, create your store and start posting items if you got them.  As with any new launch, every feature you are hoping for may not be developed or active yet.  Over the coming days, weeks, months, there will be a steady stream of enhancements to get the site where it needs to be.

The current small team of beta testers has done a great job of getting it started and provided some great feedback.  We already have about close to 400 items posted!  There has also been a handful of transactions completed amongst the beta testers :)

We have created a support site and forum just for the classifieds.  You can visit that site at: http://support.brickclassifieds.com
Of course we will still look for feedback and answer questions here on Brickpicker.  I have opened up the the **BETA** thread to everyone now and of course feel free to send me a private message if you would like to report an issue or have feedback.

Ed will be following up my post with some more details on some guidelines about Brick Classifieds to make sure we get started in the right direction and move to make this marketplace fast growing, trusted and the place to buy and sell LEGO.  I think we are off to a good start.

NOTE: The ability for NON-USA vendors to change the currency to their local currency is now available.

****CLICK HERE TO VISIT BRICK CLASSIFIEDS****

• Like 8

I'm on my iPad, not sure if it's that, but I can't open any pics in the classified starwars section. I'm trying to look at the sets, but I can only see the thumbnail pic.. Is there a way to click on the pic and look at the description of items??

Well, the day is finally here.  Brick Classifieds has finally launched after numerous versions, trials and tribulations.  Jeff has worked real hard over the past year and a half to give LEGO fans, collectors, investors and those dreaded resellers a place to sell their AUTHENTIC LEGO items for a fair fee.  Jeff and the BETA testers have been working hard correcting minor issues and improving usability.  There will be issues and shortcomings, but this is what the BETA is for...to work out the kinks.  We want your feedback.  With your input and patience, we can all benefit from our new venture.

You can read the INTRODUCTION TO BRICK CLASSIFIEDS, RULES OF THE BRICK CLASSIFIEDS and the BRICK CLASSIFIEDS FAQs to learn more about the basics of the site, but here are some basic guidelines and rules:

• Please post at least one actual photo of the item you are selling.  IT SELLS.  Trust a long time buyer like myself, in today's world of frauds and fakes, pictures help reduce issues and improves sales.
  • Please list and give an accurate description of the items being sold.
  • Please package and ship items properly
  • Please leave honest feedback.  Both buyers and sellers will be able to leave feedback(it will be implemented fully in a couple of days).
  • Use PayPal to exchange money.
  • Price your items reasonably.  Our fees during the BETA are FREE, after the BETA, there will be a 2% commission added to every transaction, the lowest in the business.  Pass these savings onto the buyer.
  • Be honest.  No funny business.  No fakes.  No dropshipping.  Only real LEGO items will be sold.  
  • Jeff and I will try to help with any serious issues, but the bottom line is:  The Transaction is between the buyer and the seller.  Brick Classifieds or its owners are not responsible for any listing or transaction.  We are the advertising source.  We accept a small fee for this and will recommend that members leave feedback and report issues to PayPal.  Honestly, if you want guarantees, use eBay or Amazon and pay 10% or more commissions.  

I hope that the BrickPicker community enjoys the Brick Classifieds and uses them to make lots of money.  Jeff and I will be working hard to improve the current version and to spread the word throughout the LEGO community and beyond...

Thanks...Ed Mack

• Like 2

That happened to me too.  I left that tab open.  After a few minutes I logged in using a different tab and everything appeared to work.  I did have to ask it to resend the account verification email though. 

Left the tab open for an hour to no avail. Tried it in Chrome 35, Chrome 41, Safari and Firefox. Still not able to register...