Ideas #009: 21301 - Birds

themoose9

On 12/6/2015 at 10:06 PM, brickelements said:

Jet.com is carries this set 21301 for retail.

https://jet.com/product/LEGO-Ideas-Birds-Blue-Jay-Hummingbird-and-Robin-Set/e2c2cd7f12c448359e1d1d0390b9929b

Use scarymommy2015 if you are a new customer to get a 20% discount...combined with adding up to six into your cart for additional savings.

Pretax is $34.78 each for these (208.68 for 6)

I tried to order them from the link and it worked.  But unfortunately 3 minutes after I got my confirmation email, I got another email saying they had to cancel my order due to "unexpected availability".  Even several hours later now, I can still go on there and place the same order all over again.  I wonder if they cancelled it just because the discount was too great for their liking?  Oh well...

2 hours ago, thecrapweasel said:

I tried to order them from the link and it worked.  But unfortunately 3 minutes after I got my confirmation email, I got another email saying they had to cancel my order due to "unexpected availability".  Even several hours later now, I can still go on there and place the same order all over again.  I wonder if they cancelled it just because the discount was too great for their liking?  Oh well...

I just placed an order and we'll see it goes through or not.

1 hour ago, freakchem said:

I just placed an order and we'll see it goes through or not.

Interesting.  I emailed them a few hours later asking them why its still up on the site if its out of stock.  The responded with

" looked into this for you and see the item is still on our site and then will give a 'unavailable' message when trying to check out. This means we're looking for another merchant that can fulfill the order. If none are found then the item eventually gets taken down from the site. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  "

On 12/18/2015 at 3:38 PM, thecrapweasel said:

Interesting.  I emailed them a few hours later asking them why its still up on the site if its out of stock.  The responded with

" looked into this for you and see the item is still on our site and then will give a 'unavailable' message when trying to check out. This means we're looking for another merchant that can fulfill the order. If none are found then the item eventually gets taken down from the site. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.  "

Mine just shipped yesterday. I check Jet.com again and realize they jack up the price...

• 2 weeks later...

I picked some of these up for $29 each after TRU coupons & GCs last week and feel great about them. 

This set is the opposite of the Exo-Suit in just about every way:

It's nice to look at, it disappeared quickly and quietly, and there aren't 20 of them in everybody's storage room. 

• Like 2