71008 - Minifigures - Series 13

stackables

Series 13  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 13?

• King
    • Sheriff
    • Unicorn Girl
    • Snake Charmer
    • Goblin
    • Paleontolgist
    • Alien Trooper
    • Egyptian Warrior
    • Carpenter
    • Evil Wizard
    • Fencer
    • Samurai
    • Disco Diva
    • Hot Dog Suit Guy
    • Lady Cyclops
    • Galaxy Trooper
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 13?

• King
    • Sheriff
    • Unicorn Girl
    • Snake Charmer
    • Goblin
    • Paleontolgist
    • Alien Trooper
    • Egyptian Warrior
    • Carpenter
    • Evil Wizard
    • Fencer
    • Samurai
    • Disco Diva
    • Hot Dog Suit Guy
    • Lady Cyclops
    • Galaxy Trooper
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 13?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

I would practice smooshing the easy CMF packs first, like the Simpsons series 2 coming up on May 1st.  The pieces are bigger and pretty unique.

However, some fingers are just not built for smooshings so it may be more efficient / convenient to buy / trade from people like me :) 

You so kind ????

• 1 month later...

Back from the market after 5 hours of smooshing... Got 16 hot dogs, 13 unicorns, 3 fencers only, 3 kings.

Fencers are the hardest to find, the round sword dodge easily the thumb when i try to feel it.

Gotta get better next time, especially if the kids doesn't find the peg were i stacked all the kings :D

Edited by Wrothgar
  • Like 1

Looking at the crazy prices that some of the other minifigures are going for these days, what are peoples thoughts on loading up on the Hot Dog Guy and Unicorn Girl which are clearly 2 very sought after figures? I know the ship has sort of already sailed on these but I think their current market price could easily double in the next 12 months. 

Expect a risk on the hot dog guy and king , they are fit for a keyring conversion

However, not the unicorn girl... The horn is right where the chain is supposed to go through. Can't remove it to convert it

Still, i'm hunting them, sealed CMF can't goes under their base price

Just out of curiosity, when people talk about buying sealed cases, what is their normal source? I've haven't seen too many unopened CMF boxes lying around retail outlets. Do you just sweet talk sales associates when the series first launch? Are there illicit underground CMF smuggling rings :) Can you call LEGO Shop at Home and order them by the case?

Is there normally any associated price break buying them in bulk, or are they still around $4 per pack even in complete cases?

Edited by Deadfraggle

So I just completed series 12 mini fig set today. They're still on sale here, as are 13. Which are the best ones to look out for? I managed to get 2unicorn girls, one for me and another for my little one. Still boxes of them in store at 3 for 2 and there is def nobody else in the local smooshing either!

Just out of curiosity, when people talk about buying sealed cases, what is their normal source? I've haven't seen too many unopened CMF boxes lying around retail outlets. Do you just sweet talk sales associates when the series first launch? Are there illicit underground CMF smuggling rings :) Can you call LEGO Shop at Home and order them by the case?

Is there normally any associated price break buying them in bulk, or are they still around $4 per pack even in complete cases?

sealed cases can be found on eBay. 

• 5 weeks later...

See what I found at TRU today... looks like no more smooshing ! At first, I thought that was their objective, but now I'm guessing the purpose of this is the reduce the five-finger discount.

Are those cases locked or something where you would need an employee to come by to open it? I do wonder what sort of precautions the various retailers will try in an effort to alleviate the pilfering of those little packets over the course of the following years. Currently my Target has handfuls of Series 13 up at each of the checkouts right beside the polybags already there.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 minute ago, donbee said:

I keep coming across series 13 packs by the register at Target for $4.89

Am I missing something?

Saw them at a store in Buffalo, now on SW Florida.

anyone else seeing these?

saw some not too long ago in my Target too, same inflated price. Shook my head, walked on by.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...