71008 - Minifigures - Series 13

stackables

Series 13  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 13?

• King
    • Sheriff
    • Unicorn Girl
    • Snake Charmer
    • Goblin
    • Paleontolgist
    • Alien Trooper
    • Egyptian Warrior
    • Carpenter
    • Evil Wizard
    • Fencer
    • Samurai
    • Disco Diva
    • Hot Dog Suit Guy
    • Lady Cyclops
    • Galaxy Trooper
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 13?

• King
    • Sheriff
    • Unicorn Girl
    • Snake Charmer
    • Goblin
    • Paleontolgist
    • Alien Trooper
    • Egyptian Warrior
    • Carpenter
    • Evil Wizard
    • Fencer
    • Samurai
    • Disco Diva
    • Hot Dog Suit Guy
    • Lady Cyclops
    • Galaxy Trooper
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 13?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

If the head on the Alien Trooper was red, he would look like Zoidberg. And am I the only one to see the Evil Wizard as Ming The Merciless? Haha. The new battlevest for the Galaxy Trooper is awesome and I will get a ton of him same as the Goblin 'cause, you know. ;)

That cyclops however is well... a little awkward.

I think she's hilarious and probably what some of us have woken up next to in the morning. :whistle:
  • Like 3

Hopefully that one mini fig case seller guy on eBay that sells preorders at or slightly below MSRP will have these.

My family burst out laughing at the hot dog guy.

This series is a hit and much better than 12 I think.

On eBay ther is over 770 listings for Simpsons as Series 13, there is going to have to be a lot of description edits.

Are you saying The Orc King's significant other is a female CYCLOPS ? **shocking** Was this one of those arranged political marriage to keep peace between the Orcs and the Cyclops ?

It was love at first sight. :mda::pardon: Bad pun aside, sadly I am not married although I did have a nice fling with one. Free spirit lovely as the ocean breeze matching the color of her eye, hair fair like the leaves in Autumn, ....and an amazing arse. :whistle: Never became serious about any sort of relationship but it's alright. She seemed to have found her true mate down the road, had a son, and we are still friends. I must say the boy is a real tinkerer and smart but hardly talks. Of course he plays with Lego which means that's all I end up doing when visiting. Haha. Oh and by the way the plural of Cyclops is Cyclopes. Just letting you know. :derisive:

Anyway, there really haven't been many problems political or otherwise between Orcs and Cyclopes. Sure some problems and a few unavoidable tragedies in the past but it's all good now. :hug: Actually most of the strife usually has and continues to be caused by Ogres especially the 'double headers' mainly because they are just so, well, incredibly stupid.... bless their heart. :mosking: Two heads better than one? Not in this case. Also Goblins are some of the nastiest pickpockets you will ever meet but they make good cheap labor (from all the community service mostly).

• Like 2

I love every single on of these figures, which is a first for me, for a CMF Series.

I'm going to predict that Unicorn Girl and Hot Dog Guy are going to be big sellers.  They are limited to three per?  Oy.  Smoosh away. 

Speaking of smooshing, this looks like it will be the easiest set yet to smoosh.