71008 - Minifigures - Series 13

stackables

Series 13  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your most favorite Minifigure from Series 13?

• King
    • Sheriff
    • Unicorn Girl
    • Snake Charmer
    • Goblin
    • Paleontolgist
    • Alien Trooper
    • Egyptian Warrior
    • Carpenter
    • Evil Wizard
    • Fencer
    • Samurai
    • Disco Diva
    • Hot Dog Suit Guy
    • Lady Cyclops
    • Galaxy Trooper
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite Minifigure from Series 13?

• King
    • Sheriff
    • Unicorn Girl
    • Snake Charmer
    • Goblin
    • Paleontolgist
    • Alien Trooper
    • Egyptian Warrior
    • Carpenter
    • Evil Wizard
    • Fencer
    • Samurai
    • Disco Diva
    • Hot Dog Suit Guy
    • Lady Cyclops
    • Galaxy Trooper
  3. 3. From a scale of one to ten, how would you rate Series 13?

• 1 - Dull
    • 2 - Poor
    • 3 - Mediocre
    • 4 - Below average
    • 5 - Average
    • 6 - Above average
    • 7 - Well done
    • 8 - Superb
    • 9 - Excellent
    • 10 - Perfect

This looks like the ebay listing for the guy who sells them. Kinda bummed the price went from 200 to 230 but maybe that has happened before?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-SEALED-LEGO-71008-Box-Case-of-60-MINIFIGURES-SERIES-13-/221642992293?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item339af3aaa5

Yeah, really bummed too. I was ready to buy at $200. At $230, I guess I'll be smooshing for my 16. :(

Does anyone have bump codes for the Disco Diva or Hot Dog Man? I have all but those 2 collected.

I should have the packages still for the other 14 and try to share codes later.

Hot Dog Man should be the easiest to smoosh for, too.  It's a long hard plastic piece in there.  You really can't miss it.

Did my best to note the significant bumps for each

Awesome, thanks!!

I must've smooshed for about 20 mins and they were probably already picked through cuz I kept getting the same commons. I grabbed the fatter ones first thinking they'd be more likely hotdogs, but no luck yet. If the codes match up, it'll be a lot faster and quieter. :P  Thanks again.

Kind of frustrated because my local target and TRU stores both still have tons of series 12, but not 13 yet. May have to drive the hour to LEGO store and pick up some 13. Anyone else having trouble finding 13 in stores?

My local Target has the display up but not the figures and none at my TRU either. So far just the Lego store for my area - North Bay SF bay area

Kind of frustrated because my local target and TRU stores both still have tons of series 12, but not 13 yet. May have to drive the hour to LEGO store and pick up some 13. Anyone else having trouble finding 13 in stores?

I can only say, be patient.  People were reporting seeing them in the wild all last month, and they just started appearing in SoCal within the last week or two.  They were only officially released on the 1st.

Could be your TRU isn't putting them out until they need to restock.  I had that problem with Series 12 and Simpsons minifigs.

Anyone finding these at 2.99? I really don't want to pay 3.99.

none of us want to pay 4 bucks but I think that is the norm from now on with CMF's.  I have never even see them marked down as the stores around me have tons of 12 left on the shelves for full price.

If you have a Shopko near by they are offering 15% off all Lego for Senior day this coming Wednesday.  Dont know an old person to tag along with you dont worry as there are always people looking to make a quick buck or two just for being old.

I take one look at the poll and amused by how incredible the staggering amount of people really like the weenie man with not a single vote against him. I guess you really can't keep a good wiener down. Yes for the entirety of Series 13, it's pretty much going to be a whole bunch of wiener jokes. :mosking:

I take one look at the poll and amused by how incredible the staggering amount of people really like the weenie man with not a single vote against him. I guess you really can't keep a good wiener down. Yes for the entirety of Series 13, it's pretty much going to be a whole bunch of wiener jokes. :mosking:

Are you saying a bunch of dudes voted that wiener is their favorite?