10221 - UCS: Super Star Destroyer

Jeff Mack

SSD  

395 members have voted

1. 1. How many sealed SSD's do you have

• 4-5
    • 6-10
    • more than 10
    • I'm Emazers and I built a replica SSD out of sealed SSDs.

Hannibal... Maybe we can cross all the way through Siberia and Alaska with your Elephants and catch them by surprise.  

Although the SSD is the way to go ....attack-wise I mean, I think going through the back door with the elephants will catch them by surprise and we can even steal their supplies of SSDs and shift them back to Europe! And once again Europe will dominate ....the market of SSDs!

Am I wrong when saying we should not expect any discounts anymore on the SSD in Europe?

I guess it depends on the retailer. Here in the UK Lego themselves are the only supplier with stock remaining (except a handful of Smyths stores). I highly doubt we will see any form of discount at LEGO Shop at Home. 

• Like 1

Let's be sure to keep the British. - American posts on-topic about the 10221 set .

No one wants to deal with another revolution.

I'm going to hide some of the earlier posts sinned they are way off topic.

WILCO. Ssd shows out of stock at Wal-Mart and target. Can't even pull it up on the US lego site. US Amazon site sitting at 700 dollars plus.

I was hoping the SSD will still be available in EU for a 2xVIP promo in October. Am I being too optimistic?

That's another 6 weeks away. I'd like to pick up one or two more.

I was thincking about this.

I have checked the shipping cost from France to US : around 100e.

It makes it not intersting for US buyers to get it from us.

So I guess, they will be selling it in France for a little while as the demand is not much high for this set.

But if it is still avalable in october for the double VIP, you better be quick to get it at that time :)

I'd guess that it will most likely be OOS by then. If this is something you'd like to own I'd suggest picking it up while you can. 2X VIP is not enough of a reason to miss out on this set

Well I've got 5, four of which were bought at 20% off and one at 10%. The extra VIP would only be a

I have the new price guide updating in the background.  I do have the latest in for the SSD.  I thought it would be good to just throw a snapshot of it as of July 2014 in there so then we can watch and see what happens when the December data comes out and then we can compare to what is going on then.

• Like 3