Star Wars 2015

hobbycrafter

I can imagine what the light saber is for... Not sure about the hand cuffs tho. ;)

To prepare for Star Wars Episoe VIII: The 50 shades of light.

Edit: LOL too many people beat me to it.

That Luke figure (or whoever, I don't care) looks terrible.

Darth Vader is borderline mediocre / OK-ish to me (5 out of 10) but only if his legs can be straightened up. Darth Vader's pose is better as a menacing commander, not a fighter.

What do you think about the new Imperial Shuttle's effect on the old UCS?

Edited by legone

Wow, there are some really good looking sets here as well as a couple of obvious re-hashes. I like the Imperial Shuttle, even though it`s far smaller than the UCS model. It`s still well detailed, and the price is going to be 1/2 as much probably. Another winner IMHO. Same with the Final Duel, it`s certainly similar in style to Mon-Calimari and Palpatine`s Arrest, but this one actually looks much better. Some great looking minifigs to boot, this one could be popular (hopefully they don`t inflate the MSRP too much). Flash Speeder also looks good. 

The Naboo fighter is a bit of a let down, seeing some Chrome piece details would have been nice. It just looks a bit plain, Lego could have done a bit more fairly easily, but oh well. The rest are meh, Wookie Gunship is highly unattractive, it just looks like a chunk of brick in a weird shape  :mda:  

Those Battle figures are a surprise to see, someone posted an image of Galador, that`s exactly what came to mind for me as well, but that``s probably not a good thing. Agreed that Luke looks ugly, but Vader is decent, and the price is probably going to be pretty cheap ($20ish) so probably wouldn`t hurt to stock up on those when the time comes. 

I think the Imperial Assault Carrier (75106) would have been cool with the new micro-figures (hellicarrier).  It seems to be that same scale.  I am not sure I want them to be a regular thing but this set seems like it would have worked as a good test for them.

as for the others the imperial shuttle looks good, and the final duel could be a big collector set.  both have good investor potential.

I think the Imperial Assault Carrier (75106) would have been cool with the new micro-figures (hellicarrier). It seems to be that same scale. I am not sure I want them to be a regular thing but this set seems like it would have worked as a good test for them.

as for the others the imperial shuttle looks good, and the final duel could be a big collector set. both have good investor potential.

They probably didn't do microfigs because it's meant for kids. But, considering the low fig count anyway, it would have been nice imho.

Would've prefered a larger one with TIEs the size of Vader's TIE from the Death Star, so you could fit a a fig in there.

Here is some update info from The Brick Fan.  The original source says they'll be available in September.

193 pieces
$19.99 USD / $24.99 CAD

444 pieces
$39.99 USD / $49.99 CAD

517 pieces
$69.99 USD / $89.99 CAD

717 pieces
$79.99 USD / $99.99 CAD

792 pieces
$89.99 USD / $109.99 CAD

1004 pieces
$119.99 USD / $149.99 CAD

1332 pieces
$149.99 USD / $179.99 CAD

Edited to fix the post - Sorry about all that extra garbage.

Edited by fuzzy_bricks

With the new sets coming I guess it's time to unload some old sets like the old X-Wing or the old MF...

Also I really LOVE almost every single set from the summer collection!

(I'm absolutely looking forward to the Ep VII sets as well!).

I do not really like the assault carrier, though it's a nice idea to make things in mini format... but to me it's just not appealing (neither is the helicarrier with those super minifigures... just hurts my eyes).

But as already mentioned it has got THE HELMET that we all (or at least every Rebels fan here) has been waiting for so eagerly.

I also do not dislike the other minifigures that are included even though I'm not thrilled... The ship itself probably will be worth quite some spare parts for building my own stuff I guess... (I mean common... it's not really appealing to the eye...)

• Like 1

What do you people think:

When it comes to the Imperial Shuttle UCS will it continue to gain in value or will it lose a lot of value with the new (smaller) Imperial Shuttle?

So selling it now or keeping it...

(Same question for MF I guess... the thoughts here to the MF have been that it depends on the size of the new one).

Finally over the last few weeks /a month I started to see less sets offered on ebay with price starting to increase slowly. Not much, but it's a good sign. Which is good because I am sitting on some of these. It's a fabulous set I've said many times and it is mega un appreciated! I think it still has potential.

The UCS Millenium Falcon not lost on its Value , and there always New smaller Falcons Come Outside the Hangar.

I hope the 10212 Shuttle getting more popular after, because I sittin on some of them cause it did not raise same i expected.

Me think the 10212 can only go up .

Yeah but as we know, regardless of how many versions of the MF or any other sets come out, the UCS ones will keep appreciating and be sought after.