Star Wars 2015

hobbycrafter

with the new imperial troop transport battle pack, i wonder if the old stormtroopers will drop in value? 

seems like stormtroopers army builders now have a easy way to build their army

Sure, but technically these aren't OT stormtroopers.  These troopers are based on the Rebels design.  I think die hards will always want OT stormtroopers.

-Jeff

I picked up a TIE Advanced Prototype yesterday. Man this this is impressive. I hit 3 Targets yesterday and only found one.

Okay, that makes me feel a little better about the price.  I want it for myself, because I love Rebels, and the line.  Gotta have the Inquisitor.  Looking forward to finding this in the wild.

PS - Can you give me the DCPI for that set please?

I noticed on EBay the 2015 Tie Advanced Fighter has been sold a few times. Where are people finding this set already?

Two of those were mine. Stumbled upon them at a Target which had a couple on the shelves. Sorry to Alpinemaps I missed the request to post the DCPI before I shipped them out. Both flipped quickly within a day of posting. 

Two of those were mine. Stumbled upon them at a Target which had a couple on the shelves. Sorry to Alpinemaps I missed the request to post the DCPI before I shipped them out. Both flipped quickly within a day of posting. 

DCPI will be on your receipt, not the item itself.  So you still have a chance to redeem yourself.  :)

Okay, that makes me feel a little better about the price.  I want it for myself, because I love Rebels, and the line.  Gotta have the Inquisitor.  Looking forward to finding this in the wild.

PS - Can you give me the DCPI for that set please?

Here is the DCPI For the TIE Prototype 204-00-0729

Those 2015 sets sound pretty cool. Looking forward to pics and finding out what all of the "Wolf" sets are all about.

Edited by Black_towr

Star Wars Summer 2015 Set List?

How's that for something on a slow day?

Especially of note:  75093 Death Star Final Duel and 75094 Imperial Shuttle Tydirium

That is interesting if it actually comes to fruition.  So, we have the January release of a number of random sets from Rebels, OT, PT, and EU.  Summer release (presumably July-August) of some others from the same lines, perhaps focused on ROTJ if the shuttle and final Death Star duel come about.  Then, maybe a December release of Ep 7 sets?