Star Wars 2015

hobbycrafter

There must be a shortage in the world supply of Battle Droids and LEGO is here to fix that :D (didn't they just release a new version of the MTT ?)

On the side note: I thought the Vulture Droid was a type of droid that flies (ie. it has an embedded flying AI) ?  Why does it need a droid pilot ? 

On positive note: I have no idea what Senate Commando Troopers are but I am going to buy a few of those :)

And of course MICROFIGHTERS !!!!!

Edited by Darth_Raichu

I think the battle packs interest me the most.

There are a lot of battle packs coming out next year plus a bunch of guns for firing off those single studs everywhere.

On the side note: I thought the Vulture Droid was a type of droid that flies (ie. it has an embedded flying AI) ?  Why does it need a droid pilot ?

....Maybe the droid pilot serves as a backup drive?

What happened to anakins custom Jedi starfighter!?

Images for a few of the sets are missing at this time including that one.

That's only the beginning isn't it? I mean like for the first half of the year?

Plus there will be new UCS that will be cool!

As I mentioned before I wished for at least one "bigger" set so yeah it is somewhat disappointing (the wookie thingy looks kinda cool but I'm not really into it...)

The battle packs are pretty cool! I will get me some!

Also the AT-DP will be worth some of my money ^.^ (at least two for myself ;-) )

And the advanced Tie-Fighter also has got some minifigures that I NEED! The fighter itself is okay.

They use a lot of the original Artwork of the original triology in Star Wars Rebels, which is somewhat nice.

At the first glance I really didn't like those new helmets (still don't really like them ;-) ) especially not those really new ones that are used on the AT-DP drivers but actually those have been part of the original artwork for the movies (Original Triology Movies!) so they are legit.

Ezra's Speeder only is interesting because of one minifigure, being the Mandalorian woman.

All the other crew members are included in The Ghost + The Phantom but she is not.

Since she is always wearing her mandalorian helmet I'm a little bit confused that they did not give her one for this set.

I don't know what they've been thinking, if they just want to make a newer version of this minifigure more appealing by adding a helmet later on or if the design was too hard for them to work out :-P

Also the Tusken Raider looks quite awesome! They should have added a second though. Also a battle pack of these would have been nice.

Or a small Tusken Raider village... (not including anakins mom and anakin...).

Also: What were they thinking by designing those "new" weapons? I mean seriously... sticking two small blasteres together with a lightsaber grip... how stupid is that? It looks so stupid... Just design a new weapon if you need one, it's not as if that's impossible. And if you don't want new weapons than don't but duh?!

post-41741-0-31174900-1412495319.jpg

On positive note: I have no idea what Senate Commando Troopers are but I am going to buy a few of those :)

And of course MICROFIGHTERS !!!!!

Shame on you! :-P Not only have they been included in the movies and the series but there also have been LEGO senate commando troopers! xD xD xD

Here is a link for you: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Senate_Commando

And let us all not forget the glorious senate guard! (They should have made some of them as well ^.^ but I guess crimson guard and shadow guard are enough for now ^.^)

post-41741-0-36088200-1412495003.jpg

post-41741-0-62209000-1412495004_thumb.j

Edited by Locutus001

• 2 weeks later...

UCS Slave I April/October... That means April or October? I mean they already gave us the preview of the set and all... we even speculated on it being released this year ^.^...

So if that information is true (would you say it's a reliable source? ;-) ) then my guess is that this is the April set and the Tie Fighter is the September set.

So if they are going to redo their UCS ones (like they did with X-Wing and now obviously Tie Fighter if your info is true) the next one would be these:

UCS MF is from 2007 so that would mean we've to wait till 2022 ^.^

I wouldn't redo the Darth Maul Bust, but the Yoda bust is possible if you ask me. Rebel Blockade Runner... maybe... Naboo Starfighter... I'd skip it if I had to take the decision and replace it for a UCS from the new movies...

So if they were to skip all the episode I-III (new movies) UCS and remake the original triology UCS some people here should start selling I guess.

Looking at the Hailfire Droid and I will say it's one of those times I'm not impressed having a printed piece as opposed to tracks.

Anakins ship looks like something thrown together in the Lego Movie.

Agreed, the hailfire looks horrible with those gigantic printed discs instead of tracks.  Pretty disappointing.