Star Wars 2015

hobbycrafter

What do you people think:

When it comes to the Imperial Shuttle UCS will it continue to gain in value or will it lose a lot of value with the new (smaller) Imperial Shuttle?

So selling it now or keeping it...

(Same question for MF I guess... the thoughts here to the MF have been that it depends on the size of the new one).

Source- owner of a toy store here in Alabama whos kid and my kid are in the same class so we discussed at a valentines party today. He pulled up a list of all the set releases. This confirmed info on Eurobricks that I read yesterday.

The MF will be to replace the current small one that is selling out.

Listen- I more than anyone want both the at at walker and MF as UCs style as I am building a huge Hoth Moc and would love to lower my costs, but that apparently is not happening. Not to say they won't be seen next year though.

The builder of the Cavegod AT AT walker on Ideas has publicly said his set is not being made even though it is not official yet.

The other AT AT builder Brickplumber seems to think we may see one soon, but that was speculative.

The builder of the Cavegod AT AT walker on Ideas has publicly said his set is not being made even though it is not official yet.

The other AT AT builder Brickplumber seems to think we may see one soon, but that was speculative.

It's obvious that the IDEAS one will not be made, but we still have a UCS Helicarrier and Sandcrawler so that piece of info doesn't mean anything. We quite knew that.

On the other hand, based on the leaked exclusive list, if a UCS AT-AT comes it will be most likely released in early 2016.

What do you people think:

When it comes to the Imperial Shuttle UCS will it continue to gain in value or will it lose a lot of value with the new (smaller) Imperial Shuttle?

So selling it now or keeping it...

(Same question for MF I guess... the thoughts here to the MF have been that it depends on the size of the new one).

PUSH....

still nobody?

PUSH....

still nobody?

The UCS Millenium Falcon not lost on its Value , and there always New smaller Falcons Come Outside the Hangar.

I hope the 10212 Shuttle getting more popular after, because I sittin on some of them cause it did not raise same i expected.

Me think the 10212 can only go up .

Edited by Flash78

PUSH....

still nobody?

I think its a wash - won't hurt, won't help. That new model looks very nice for the price point so may turn a very small number of people away from the UCS version. But the UCS version is just that.. UCS. People will always want it the UCS version, but those who could never afford it anyways may be satisfied with this new model.

I sold my last two this past January. It's growth was too slow and steady for me to hold any longer. Time to move the money somewhere else.