Star Wars 2015

hobbycrafter

You do not remember Bambi? The Lion King? That would be Disney's signature stamp on the project.

Disney's thing is never to kill the cute funny sidekick. They always kill the mother. Like, Always. The protagonist then has to venture through the world alone and parentless, or worse with an evil stepmother

So now that you mention it,,,,Leia better watch her back.

I have not been contacted by LEGO yet, but reading the other posts on other sites, I removed the photos until LEGO says its ok to.

Awesome Jeff.  Better to stay ahead of the game.

Uh-oh looks like they don't like these leaks.

http://brickset.com/article/15799

FBTB link is down, will BP comply?

Jeff remove the photo.  I posted a leaked photo as well (from a different set).  I reported my own post.  Hopefully a mod can go edit the photo out.

I'm letting my OT falcon ride my $250 price tag. New falcon ain't got nothing on the old one in the long run.

I would bump it up even higher just to see what happens, especially if you only have a few.  I think 300 for a OT MF that has a pretty nice rendition of Luke, Han, Obi, and Leia is worth the try.  They might not make another OT like MF until the movie with Han Solo. You never know.  OT AFOLs might reject the new one for the old school variation.  And it seems a lot of people have already dumped theirs.  That would be a good test to see how things will also go with the DS, if it's remade, and in a similar context.

Guest brickcrazyhouse

the printing on the minifigs looks much more detailed. 

Edited by brickcrazyhouse

Killing R2 would be like killing a beloved dog (think American culture here) in a movie. It will never happen.

There is no way they would kill / destroy R2.  However, he can quite possibly get trapped in a planet / other dimension / the past / the future after saving everyone.  Basically putting it out of sandbox with an out for other writer / director to use him later. ;)

• Like 1

After having seen some newly leaked pictures of the new x-wing and the new MF - and we've also already seen the new snowtroopers and Captain Phasma - I've found the new tie fighter pilot... as for me I haven't seen it before so maybe some of you here appreciate this "new" information ;-)

(Hope these information are okay with the forum... otherwise if the pictures need to be deleted by mods I would really appreciate it to be at least informed :-P )

Edited by Grolim
Had to remove the pics sorry