hobbycrafter

Turning up as per-order on various sites in the UK for September 4  

Lego Star Wars First Order Snowspeeder £39.99
Lego Star Wars First Order Special Forces TIE £59.99
Lego Star Wars First Order Transporter £79.99
Lego Star Wars Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle  £99.99
Lego Star Wars Episode VII Millenium Falcon £129.99 

Honestly I'm suprised that there hasn't been more talk about it yet ^.^

I don't know if people here will agree, but I have very mixed emotions about these sets.

The minifigs are looking great! And that might be the main reason for me to purchase almost all of these sets.

But other than that I'm somewhat disappointed when it comes to the design of most sets.

The MF really looks nice and even though I didn't felt like building the old one this one I will get for myself. (How sad that they didn't put Chewy and Han in the Cockpit...). I really like that Chewy finally got a new crossbow-design.

The rest just looks too knobby... I miss the delicate/sophisticated design.

Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle looks like a container? I don't know but it just doesn't look like much. The minifigs are all awesome, I like especially that we have a female officer.

Poe's X-Wing... I guess I'll buy this one for the minifigs. The design really isn't bad and the colorsheme is discussable but it's just another X-Wing...

First Order Transporter: This set also looks like a container ^.^ but this time it doesn't fly haha. The minifigs are gold except for the resistance soldiers... I mean okay why shouldn't they look like civilians... but I somehow was expecting something more in the way of "Rebels" with uniforms and a nicer print ;-) The Transporter itself is "okay". I'll probably build one for my collection but I'm not sure if I can find display space for it...

Tie Fighter: Old design new colors... Still I like X-Wings and it might be a nice addition to my small collection. The minifigs do have a nice design!

Snowspeeder: I'm a little bit disappointed that they couldn't find it in their hearts to put in another minifigure! I mean common 4 minifigs is the deal! The minifigs are great. The design of the snowspeeder again is a little bit too bulky for my taste.

Reys speeder: Maybe the only set I won't get... don't really fancy the speeder. Minifigs are just okayish... Don't really know if her helmet is worth the money ;-)

What are your opinions about these sets? Do you agree that the MF is by far the best set out of these when it comes to set design (judging by its looks)?

Dunno if it is the correct place here to post. Even this could already have been posted. 

Disney will build two new Star Wars themed amusement parks in Florida and California (in the already existing Disney parks). Millennium Falcon will become an attraction ride and Mos Eisley's Cantina too.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2015/08/15/walt-disney-star-wars-land/31785719/

I was hoping for a larger MF, oh well. I do like the look of the Tie Fighter and will probably end up with one of those, the MF and X-Wing for myself (i mean my son :)

What's everyone think of the new buildable figures? http://minifigpriceguide.com/wordpress/lego-star-wars-force-awakens-sets-for-sale-out-on-the-internet-tonight-high-res-photos/

Not too sure if I like the look of them from the photos but will have to wait and see them in person.