San Diego Comic-Con 2014

trekgate502

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but are the minifigs from the Batman set the same as those in the Juniors Batcave? They sure look the same to me.

I don't think there's anything exclusive about that set other than the box and instructions.  But because it's numbered out of 1,000 people will continue to pay $200+ for it.

Same.

Thanks.

I don't think there's anything exclusive about that set other than the box and instructions.  But because it's numbered out of 1,000 people will continue to pay $200+ for it.

I can do without the box and instructions if it means saving that much money.  :pleasantry: I can see why people would still want them, though, as a sealed set. I'm sure there are a lot of people who only collect SDCC stamped merch. Anyway, I look forward to Bricklinking it.

Was I the only one who heard this minifigure exclusive "The Collector" thought it was going to be the comic book guy in that episode of the simpsons who was the super villain the collector?  I was super excited for a second before I realized it was some guardians of the galaxy thing.

Was I the only one who heard this minifigure exclusive "The Collector" thought it was going to be the comic book guy in that episode of the simpsons who was the super villain the collector? I was super excited for a second before I realized it was some guardians of the galaxy thing.

lol, no, that actually crossed my mind too. and I'd love a minifig of that character. but he's typically referred to as "comic book guy" so I kinda figured this was going to be somebody different.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Guest brickcrazyhouse

noticed all the sdcc sets on ebay are numbered. Does LEGO know who recieved each set and could this bring the banned hammer? Just trying to stir up some paranoia 

Anyone know the edition size of this year's minifigure exclusives?  I'm assuming it's much larger than last year's as there were a lot of people winning yesterday. People in line were saying they went 1 for 4 or 2 for 4 (family members) on the collector on friday.  I got to the convention too late on Friday for the Collector raffle, but my wife and I both won on the Batman raffle.  Line was not that bad at all...maybe 45 minutes. 

Edition size for each minifigure is 1,750 according to LEGO.

But they haven't given them all out, at least on Friday and Saturday. When they stopped the line on those days there was one full box plus a portion of another box both days. Each box was marked as containing 200 figures. I think they should be giving all the figures out, but that's just me. They should really go to a first come, first serve system and save people from spending hours in line each day to try to get these.

But they haven't given them all out, at least on Friday and Saturday. When they stopped the line on those days there was one full box plus a portion of another box both days. Each box was marked as containing 200 figures. I think they should be giving all the figures out, but that's just me. They should really go to a first come, first serve system and save people from spending hours in line each day to try to get these.

Do you remember what time they stopped the line on both days?

My daughter and I got in line for the chance to win UniKitty today. Got they're at 1215. We left the line at 1. We had hardly moved. Wasn't worth my time, and my daughter was fine with her standard out of the box UniKitty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

• Like 1

Nuts. I couldn't have been in line longer than 1 hr yesterday. I lined up around 1245 and done by like 130. The line looked horrible. Just frightening...but it moved fast.

Kids day plus UniKitty made it bad today. Oh well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Brickpicker mobile app

Some great looking figures as usual! I can`t justify that kind of money for plastic, I`ll go buy another modular instead, but to anyone that was lucky enough to win or choose to buy, they will certainly be great additions to your collection.