San Diego Comic-Con 2014

trekgate502

I think it went well last year actually. I didn't get a minifig but I thought it was fair. I waited in a line about a half mile long outside of the convention center and they scanned my badge and was handed a ticket with a number on it. A few hours later the winning groups of numbers were posted on a website and you would go to the Lego booth to pick it up.

How did you know where to line up? As I said, I'm a con veteran, and i know the convention center in and out, just don't know where the line is for that.

I'm picking up my badges on Wed, so I'd like to head straight for the Lego giveaway line on Thurs morning.

When are we likely to see images of the Exclusive SDCC Batmobile and the upcoming DC/Marvel sets? Has SDCC not started already?

Not yet.  Tomorrow night is preview night, which is when we will probably see the first images come out.  That starts at 6PM Pacific.

I will be there on Thursday, and heading to the Lego booth first thing.  I'll post some pictures on Thursday night.