Super Heroes 2015

jaisonline

I gotta say that I like the old QuinJet way more than the new one. The color scheme is weird.  I don't like that blue and white.

I agree. The new Quinjet is about the only thing from the new sets I don't care for. Though 4/5 exclusive minifigures in the new one should keep it strong. Can't wait for some up close photos. The Hulkbuster looks tremendous.

I gotta say that I like the old QuinJet way more than the new one. The color scheme is weird.  I don't like that blue and white.

I believe the color scheme is to match how they look in Capt America 2 and now Age of Ultron. These are from Shield's fleet of hundreds, whereas the original was more distinctive and a one of a kind.

Does that make the new generic one better because you'd want a whole fleet of them, or does it make the old one more unique and desirable?

Perhaps BOTH? win/win?

Bored, so posting this minutia detail. Saw the Green Lantern set in the store tonight, and was surprised how thin the box was. Like the same front dimension as the usual $20 set box size, but much thinner. Going to be great to store 8 of those in the same space you can store 5 Arctic Batman's, etc.

That is all.

• Like 1

Bored, so posting this minutia detail. Saw the Green Lantern set in the store tonight, and was surprised how thin the box was. Like the same front dimension as the usual $20 set box size, but much thinner. Going to be great to store 8 of those in the same space you can store 5 Arctic Batman's, etc.

That is all.

Built this set yesterday and it's a great little build. The graphics are all printed on the bricks. No stickers. All three minifigs are exclusive to this set (for now anyway). This is a winner.